• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A Yeovil steward told me

ForeverECFC

Someone scouted him and Tweeted Skiverton.

Borat

If they want to pay 2.5k for someone that old....hahahaha to them ;)

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Or Maurice Wright for that matter .. admittedly not many would understand him ...
A good game to pass the time at dull reserve games is to sit within hearing distance of him with a mate and one of you translates what he is saying. SimonBB used to translate hilariously

Maurice

Bleddy rubbish.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Apparently Terry Skiverton applied for the chipnickers job....

then you hear all sorts.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
That not only is Yeovil the only English professional club with more letters in the first name the players under contract but ..... Jamie cureton has been offerd a one year contract at 2.5 k a week, apparently bowditch was on that amount so they can afford it. Almost a done deal
Anything else to come out of Yeovil's 'invite the stewards' management meetings?

This is potentially the way forward for a) running a football club and b) generating rumours.

[y]

EXMADCITY

My auntie's brother's cousin who is best friends with my cousins sister who is a good mate of a steward at yeovil whom is best friends with my uncle burt told him that Cureton's fav meal is Spag bol ....Whom is the leak