• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A Word for todays Ref

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I thought the re was poor, missing lots of decisions and falling for Tranmere's theatrics.

Did Dunne deserve 2 yellows? Seeing it live I thought not. Pivotal decision, especially so early in the game. Playing away with 10 for that long was always going to be difficult, and was signifocant in terms of the result.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
You sure Hants? I thought we lost because of our tactics and that generally we're sh*t. How dare you suggest it might not be that but due to something as insignificant as a sending off, especially as you were there to see it.

Red Monster

Yeah but he knows the stats though, and that's pretty much the same thing.
That's what he did first when he left Prenton Park go on the BBC football site and
check the stats from the game he had just seen !!

wemissmoxey

I was at the game - end of.

If people want to spend their Saturday evening saying I was not then that is up to them.

I suggest they get a life.

Gussy

C*NT

Sorry for gratuitious and possibly offensive, reference to the 'tender parts' but, having gone through the on-line thesaurus all the way from "Bent & Biased" through to "Inept and Incompetent" I fear no other expletive can sufficiently express my assessment of Tranmere's undoubted man-of-the-match today :(
Would you like to explain the word you're refering to, to my two little girls 9 and 7, who are sat next to me?

Have a little consideration for young eyes.

angelic upstart

If people want to spend their Saturday evening saying I was not then that is up to them.

Stop lying. The PC you are typing from tells me this is not true.

GRECIANS1904

my view having attended the game was all the officials were poor as were City firstly on the sending off perhaps a bit harsh were both yellow card offenses?? and secondly should there number 5 have been sent off as well. The linesmen were very slow on the offside decesions and poor calls when the ball had clearly gone out of play almost looked as if the ref wanted to join in Tranmere's goal celebrations.

Bad day but we will have to bounce back

GRECIANS1904

u got home quick then i only arrived back in worcester at 7 and thats another 2 hours

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would you like to explain the word you're refering to, to my two little girls 9 and 7, who are sat next to me?

Not sure, therefore, why you felt the need to requote the offending word?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member

I'm presuming, as an asterisk symbolises a missing letter, that the missing letter is the letter 'A'. This would then - apart from the absent apostrophe - indicate that the OP was referring to and suggesting that todays referee can't do the job correctly. Hence the word.

I'm assuming that's the explanation that you gave them...

:)