• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A sincere thank you to PAFC

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was a bit down today after we failed to beat Yeovil but the thought of 11,000 Janners traipsing out of Gnome Park, half of them vowing never to return, has cheered me up no end.

I suppose a mention should be made of the Turks who played their part, well done, now let's hope they lose all the rest.

col46upwood

I'm overjoyed.3 points for us,double over those billy bigbolloxs,you scrape a very jaxxie point that pushes you nearer the trapdoor.
Happy "fecking" New Year.:D

Grecian2K

Glad you enjoyed your cup final Colonel - and managed to avoid injury by not skidding on all those nasty green jizz-stains down by Zoo Corner [y]

col46upwood

Glad you enjoyed your cup final Colonel - and managed to avoid injury by not skidding on all those nasty green jizz-stains down by Zoo Corner [y]
Just another run of the mill game for us G2K.Every game is a "cup final" for our BSP bound green chums tho.;)
Mr Ling is putting together a rather useful team at the mo.:D

Grecian2K

Just another run of the mill game for us G2K.Every game is a "cup final" for our BSP bound green chums tho.;)
Mr Ling is putting together a rather useful team at the mo.:D
Unlike Mr Buckle, perhaps :D

Never doubted Mr Dinga btw - after all, he learnt his trade at the ONE TRUE academy of Devon footy!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
We'dun gulls. 'Nother nail in the green coffin.

Ecfc_4_Life

Well played Turkey's!

Mackster

Well done Gulls.

A bonus with Dags, Northampton and Hereford all picking up points against promotion contenders, not forgetting Barnet banging another nail in Buckle's coffin.

On_The_Beach

looking forward to doing the same to the geeks.

Thames Valley Red

Well done the plucky Gulls, I do you love your spirit, imagine a play off game you might take a fair number to it for a change. Did you sell out your allocation, did they have enough ramps to get you all in!

UTC

TVR