• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

a run for stanno update (positivity only please i only want to say thanks...)

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not even sure mine will hold up either ;)
Thats not what I've heard! :cool:

..;)

Mackster

Respect, I can do the equivalent of 10k on a machine, but doing it on the road, my knees and ankles would never work again.
Wii Sports don't count ;)

Fantastic effort Grecianred!

ballyclarered

Great Effort Nick, as was the run itself. Still don't know how you and Paul did that. Cheers mate, Wayne.

grecianred

Great Effort Nick, as was the run itself. Still don't know how you and Paul did that. Cheers mate, Wayne.
can honestly say its something i am really glad i did and i am sure paul feels the same though. think its great that a few more people are going to get the opportunity to do the great west run too hopefully raising loads more in the process, its never too late to join in either...

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Top work Grecianred. Great stuff. Maybe make it weekly! :)

Andrea's mum

When we are attempting to run a mere 13 miles in May in the GWR, Paul will be serving out in Afghan and is going to run for team Stanno along with however many troops he can get to join him. Good luck to them all!!

ecfc01

Top work Grecianred. Great stuff. Maybe make it weekly! :)
show us how its done mate :)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
When we are attempting to run a mere 13 miles in May in the GWR, Paul will be serving out in Afghan and is going to run for team Stanno along with however many troops he can get to join him. Good luck to them all!!
That's a boost to hear. Can see that Team Stanno are going to raise even more money for the foundation.

Just having to remind myself to go easy on the beer the day before which will be Arg*le at home......