• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A proper "Celebrity" fan

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
He had been missing of late - does anyone know why ????
Wonder if he was filming somewhere – looks as if he's been pretty busy of late:

As an aside, he's definitely been at the Park since Tis' departure hasn't he?!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if he was filming somewhere – looks as if he's been pretty busy of late:

As an aside, he's definitely been at the Park since Tis' departure hasn't he?!
He certainly renewed his ST in 2019.

denzil

Ade doesn't appear to have been to a home game for quite a while and that was before the pandemic. If there has been a problem between him and "us" surely we should try and rectify it. We cannot afford to lose ANY supporter let alone a household name !!!

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ade doesn't appear to have been to a home game for quite a while and that was before the pandemic. If there has been a problem between him and "us" surely we should try and rectify it. We cannot afford to lose ANY supporter let alone a household name !!!
It seemed to me that he got 'the arse' so not sure what ECFC would need to "rectify"

DB9

He's a jobbing actor and has recently been in a couple of things, Those jobs would take months to film, Easily coincide with a football season, In that profession you are very rarely in constant work, So you take what you get. Plus He's a musician. Lots of reasons why he can't attend games.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Heard he started supporting Argyle in 2019 - 2020.

It seemed to me that he got 'the arse' so not sure what ECFC would need to "rectify"
'Bottom', not arse, shirley?

Nigel E

Heard he started supporting Argyle in 2019 - 2020.
Don't think so

fred binneys head

In what way did he get the arse? I stood next to him at Brentford once. Seems like a genuine fan, a genuine bloke and a funny actor to me. Geddon Vyvyan.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
In what way did he get the arse? I stood next to him at Brentford once. Seems like a genuine fan, a genuine bloke and a funny actor to me. Geddon Vyvyan.
Well, quite. I mean if that column he wrote is 'getting the arse' then feck knows what malc has been getting for the last 20 years on Exeweb...