• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A favour to Wrexham...

Draig Wrecsam

Hi all

Congratulations on your promotion to League 1. Some of you may remember me posting on here over the course of the season while I was at uni in Exeter, I appeared to be something of a lucky mascot in that I never saw City lose in any of my frequent visits to St. James' Park.

Just asking for a small favour in return now. I'm sure most football fans will recall my beloved Wrexham going into administration 3 years ago thanks to the greed of property developers, a move that ultimately cost us our place in the Football League.

We now have the chance to ensure that this can never happen again, as we are lobbying the local council to protect the Racecourse Ground in their Local Development Plans.

We would be really grateful if you would just spare a minute of your time by signing the petition by clicking this link clicking this link

Please do mention who you support when signing, we've already been overwhelmed by the support we've received from right across the football community.

Many thanks, and best of luck in League One next season.

Last edited:

Nik Nak

All done and good luck

nn

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Ditto

UTC[ecfc]

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
As someone who also signed the Chester petition (started, I believe, by a Wrexham fan!) only too happy to add my support to yours as well.

Good luck in your fight, and for the coming season too!

As a club who, too, were starting into the abyss (both ground and status wise) only a few seasons back, ECFC's current position is surely proof of what minor "miracles" can occur if everyone pulls together.
CADW'R 'R CHOEL!!! (Hope the translator got that right ;) )

TOP_CITY_FAN

Signed :) ..

Benguin

Done.......

United09

Completed
You should post this on torquays forum I dont mind doing just pm me.

by a Torquay fan

Last edited:

lancsgrecian

1424 now signed!

tom_rowe

Signed and delivered

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Done......... [y]