• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A face you would never tire of punching

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That’s harsh, man. I reckon it’s a solid start and has jolted us all into realising we haven’t done enough homework. It’s not the quizmater’s fault that we haven’t taken our responsibilities seriously enough.

Banksy

A festive mince pie in the face for Alistair20000, even though I have no idea what his face looks like, for this year's Exeweb Advent Calendar Quiz. And it's only question 2 on Day 1...
With or without brandy sauce , he seems to like a bit of the hard stuff.

Grecian2K

The ghastly Mike Parry.

He was annoying enough as a football pundit but when he drones on with his antediluvian right-wing political rhetoric a mere custard pie is insufficient. A full-on pelting with rotten eggs beckons.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Normally my missus is a kind, gentle, caring soul but when Brendan Cole comes on telly she turns venomous. Don't know what he's done to cause offence but he pushes her angry button. So on behalf of Mrs The Fish could I bestow a good slap in the chops to Brendan.

angelic upstart

The ghastly Mike Parry.

He was annoying enough as a football pundit but when he drones on with his antediluvian right-wing political rhetoric a mere custard pie is insufficient. A full-on pelting with rotten eggs beckons.
Here's his finest moment -

TOP_CITY_FAN

Normally my missus is a kind, gentle, caring soul but when Brendan Cole comes on telly she turns venomous. Don't know what he's done to cause offence but he pushes her angry button. So on behalf of Mrs The Fish could I bestow a good slap in the chops to Brendan.
I’ll be honest, I was thinking you were gonna say you wanted to punch your missus!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ll be honest, I was thinking you were gonna say you wanted to punch your missus!
No but I've got a sneaking suspicion that there could be a possibility that she'd like to slug me on occasion.

Mr Jinx

Sam Smith

Grecian2K

Sam Smith
Who??
Is he the councillor proposing all those "horrid" LTZs in you leafy, affluent metropolitan neighbourhood?

iscalad

Who??
Is he the councillor proposing all those "horrid" LTZs in you leafy, affluent metropolitan neighbourhood?
Sky football pundit, I would suggest.