• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A face you would never tire of punching

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
The bloke on the HSBC advert (I think), the one that sounds like an anti Brexit advert but then turns out be for a bank.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ben Shephard.. Smarmy get.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
When he finishes talking about himself. Think his name goes here too
I won't dwell on why you currently dislike him, but I will say that in spite of being editor of the perennially pro-Labour Daily Mirror, he was at his best when he was virulently outspoken about Blair/Campbell's spurious claim that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

DB9

I won't dwell on why you currently dislike him, but I will say that in spite of being editor of the perennially pro-Labour Daily Mirror, he was at his best when he was virulently outspoken about Blair/Campbell's spurious claim that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.
I dislike him on GMB because although he's good at interviewing when before that happens and the presenters are chatting, Its all about him, If not he ignores

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I dislike him on GMB because although he's good at interviewing when before that happens and the presenters are chatting, Its all about him, If not he ignores
Quite possibly. However, I suspect that many (not necessarily your good self) dislike him simply because he regularly explains that while he voted remain the result of the referendum should be honoured.

DB9

Quite possibly. However, I suspect that many (not necessarily your good self) dislike him simply because he regularly explains that while he voted remain the result of the referendum should be honoured.
No not me, I'm exactly the same as him, Voted remain but the result needs to be honoured, How that is honoured is a totally different story, But that's for the other thread. He just gets on my wick talking about himself all the time

grecIAN Harris

Ben Shephard.. Smarmy get.
Is that the bloke I'm on about or you're own choice?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
For what it's worth I like Piers Morgan on telly giving people a rough ride in interview. He's right when he criticizes Boris and Corbyn for not having the guts to come in and face his questions.

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is that the bloke I'm on about or you're own choice?
I think I know who you mean, that comedian with the specs......?? Nah, I'm on about him on GMB and Tipping Point.

grecIAN Harris