• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A complete shambles

Leyster

From the start of the season when the club brought in the new priority system (which they have scrapped for next), The club and the trust have been a complete and utter joke.

Wimbledon away, me and my father a season ticket holder for 29 years and hasnt missed a game for 8 years, were talking to the two trust representatives by the turnstile Martin (the old photographer) and a chap, short white haired, who says his wife was a director a while back.
The chap decides to pull some ridiculous quotes of the air, like we have more trust members turn up to games than any other club and that there are lots of good things going on at the club, but people just cant see them, so then we had to put him in his place about these useless facts as he had absolutely no figures to back them up, but then when we said how can someone who has been to every game for 8 years, a season ticket holder for 29 be below a london grecian in priority because they pay £2 a month, WE WERE TOLD TO GO AND SUPPORT YEOVIL!!!
A family that buy 5 season tickets! Unbelievable!!!

Then the complete dross we are served up every single week! And they put the prices UP!

Every other club in the country would be rioting. But our fans still clap the team off.

Having to sit infront of Tagg every week knowing he is rinsing every penny he possibly can out of the club, is bad enough but when we have complete and utter ****s like the trust chap, it just shows what an absolute joke that the club and the trust are!

Citysupporter2099

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yet another example of the complete contempt that the club has for the supporters. Well, the supporters are turning their back on the club in numbers. You reap as you sow.

Leyster

surprised more people haven't commented on this, one of our clubs most dedicated fans, if the the most gets told to go and support Yeovil by a leading trust member!! Keeping the customer happy is a big priority at our club!

Would anybody be able to give me the chaps name?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
surprised more people haven't commented on this, one of our clubs most dedicated fans, if the the most gets told to go and support Yeovil by a leading trust member!! Keeping the customer happy is a big priority at our club!

No idea who it could be. Did you not think of asking him his name and his position within the Trust.

And I'm not disputing that this wasn't said, but why wasn't this mentioned after we played Wimbledon in January instead of 7 weeks later?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Sounds like paul farley if his wife was on the board.

I can't speak for anyone else but I am confused as to why you posted today about something in jan...will we see a disgusted of east Devon comment in may about last night

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like paul farley if his wife was on the board.

I can't speak for anyone else but I am confused as to why you posted today about something in jan...will we see a disgusted of east Devon comment in may about last night
I did think it could be Paul Farley, but at the same time, I would be astonished if it was, as from my time of knowing Paul, he never ever came across as someone who was arrogant, nor would say something like that.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I did think it could be Paul Farley, but at the same time, I would be astonished if it was, as from my time of knowing Paul, he never ever came across as someone who was arrogant, nor would say something like that.
Agreed - I can imagine the stats but not the Yeovil comment...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Unless it was meant to be a joke.

Leyster

Unless it was meant to be a joke.
It was definitely not meant to be a joke, i didnt post about it as we thought we would let it go, but then we saw him at the game on tuesday and over heard him saying some pretty rude stuff about us.

I didn't ask his name on the day because, as you can imagine, we were already pretty fuming, we are probably one of the most dedicated families to follow Exeter, all those years going to 99% of games home and away and then to be told by a club representative to go and support another club.

I also thought that with our obvious off-field problems it was time to name and shame!