• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A beer with Rob Edwards and the GWG's (Bristol Area)

Big Ted

Rob Edwards will be our guest at the November meeting of the Great Western Grecians at the Dew Drop Inn, Flax Bourton (on the A370 Near Bristol), on Tuesday 29th November from 7:30pm

Anyone with ECFC in their hearts are welcome to join us. Rob has been to our meetings a couple of times before and has always been great value - very open and honest.

If you live in the area it’s also an opportunity to meet other local Grecians. We meet once a month to talk and promote Exeter City, arrange lift shares and generally have a laugh. New comers are always welcome.

jack101

Hi BigTed, just about to PM you, hoping you can help me out with a favour

Last edited:

Sprocket

Can't make it but hopefully he'll get some positive feedback on his Echo columns, which are a cracking read.

rich13

I'll be there.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is he in the chair all night?

Fez Army HQ - somewhere behind enemy lines ..
I'll be going a long to this one. Pre season he promised to let on a few 'behind the scenes' tales now that he's no longer playing. A very good guest & always good vfm ..

chrisnaan

I shall be there!

Big Ted

Is he in the chair all night?
Obviously it's up to Rob how long he sticks around - he is there voluntary!

In previous meets he's stayed for a couple of hours for a good chat and as I said good value and open. If it's not too far out the way It'll be well worth coming along.

triumph

Hi big Ted, I will be there, should be a good night with Sir Rob

Big Ted

Hope to see a few there tomorrow!