• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

9890 miles on the road next season

kezziebeat

The games I'm intending to get to rack up at 1607, it's gonna be a good season to be living in Notts

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Only Cambridge United for me on the list of grounds not done. Could be a cheap season! ;)

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's 6 I've not been to in our division, so hopefully they will be Saturdays........Tranny, Pompey, morecambe, Hartlepool, Luton and Dagenham........now young un doesn't want to hang about with an old git like me on Saturdays anymore I'm hoping to get to all of these :)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
6 for me also:) Luton, Tranmere, Morecambe, Stevenage, Shrewsbury and Cambridge.

Avening Posse

See you at Tranny, Luton and Morecambe then GOG (beer) :)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
See you there![G]

Avening Posse

See you there![G]
Yep hope so, Stevenage is a very uninspiring day out by the way, but understand you will want to tick it off !, desperately dull place that !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yep hope so, Stevenage is a very uninspiring day out by the way, but understand you will want to tick it off !, desperately dull place that !
I wouldn't even rate it that highly!

Luton Town has to be done, Tranmere worth missing, and nothing of interest at Morecambe.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Luton Town has to be done, Tranmere worth missing, and nothing of interest at Morecambe.
None of the remaining ones in our league really set my pulse racing, bar Luton, but I've heard the place is a bit of a dive?

Personally I'm looking forward to the trips back to Dagenham, Portsmouth, Newport and Burton next year. Will do many more than those 4 but they're the ones I'm looking forward to.

les.gtfc

I know Grimsby/Cleethorpes isn't exactly St.Tropez but Luton, and the area around the ground is awful. You even have to go through someones terrace house and back yard to get into the away terrace and you get a great view into their back room.

Of all the 150 or so grounds I've been to Luton is definitely up there with the worst.

Last edited: