• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

8 out of 12....

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
How is he the wrong side of 30? He only turned 30 a few week ago :S
I must admit, I thought he was 31 going on 32.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, and the post about him being the wrong side of 30 was made today!
Ok, just can't see how being a few week into your 30th can suddenly make you stop improving on your game.

LammieLammieLammie

ok. Let's hope his crossing continues to get better! :D;)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I must admit, I thought he was 31 going on 32.
Fair enough Ian.

Am sure he is still trying to improve which is always what you would expect from any player. If as LLL pointed out, his crossing gets better then he will be one helluva player.

grecIAN Harris

Thing is Shabba, and I'm sure Lammie will back me up here, is that once you get to about 31-32 (regardless of what level of football you play) it all starts to go downhill. Mainly because your pace starts to go. Not all that noticeably at first but when you're playing in a position that you rely on your pace (as Tulls does), you soon find that you aren't as effective as you once were, hence why I'm suggesting that we are seeing the best we're going to get out of Tulls now.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you talking from experience Ian ;)

Poultice

Fair enough Ian.
Don't give in Shab, you've licked these two muppets with pure logic, they are just a couple of pub footballing never beens who have far too high an perception of their own footballing knowledge.

Take the OP for instance, all very girly and nicey, ooh look how all these lovely boys have stayed together and were really such good players all the time, yet ignoring the real issue of how it was we struggled to get out of the Conference with these eight plus such lumiaries as Bash, Gilly, Deano and Jamie Mackie.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
What odds on Wales having another look at him? He is versatile so he may get a chance to join a squad as defensive cover. Then again while Wales aren't exactly blessed with talent the bottom end of L1 is not where they would be looking to find it.

Would be great to add to that solitary cap in our entire history....
It's almost as if Dwayne Lee never happened... :p

Poultice

It's almost as if Dwayne Lee never happened... :p
Difficult to notice little things like that with your head so far up your arse Jase.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't give in Shab, you've licked these two muppets with pure logic, they are just a couple of pub footballing never beens who have far too high an perception of their own footballing knowledge.

Take the OP for instance, all very girly and nicey, ooh look how all these lovely boys have stayed together and were really such good players all the time, yet ignoring the real issue of how it was we struggled to get out of the Conference with these eight plus such lumiaries as Bash, Gilly, Deano and Jamie Mackie.
Crikey Poults. Is it that time of the month for you ;)