• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

7450?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Morning all,

Just seen that the sell out crowd was 7450 according to the bbc- I thought our sell out number was 8540

Anybody know why there was less?

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Plenty of space on the away terrace, that would account for about 600 or so at a guess.

fred binneys head

Didn't we give Carlisle 1,000 standing and 500 seats? They brought just over 500, therefore 1,000 down on capacity.

Oldsmobile-88

Well done to the RL they created a great atmosphere from the BB...

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done to the RL they created a great atmosphere from the BB...
The support from the Big Bank since December is definitely one of the many reasons we are at Wembley.

Charlie

The Big Bank is a credit to the club, the rest of the ground needs updating to a similar pedigree........
Good noise last night though.

Fareham Grecian

The support from the Big Bank since December is definitely one of the many reasons we are at Wembley.
Yep. They have transformed the feel of home games this year. All credit to the Red Legion.

PeteUSA

Just seen that the sell out crowd was 7450 according to the bbc- I thought our sell out number was 8540.
It was said to be a sell out game by the club. An honest miss calculation I guess?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Guess it might have been less packed at the sides of the bank, although looked quite packed from the highlights last night. Where we were at the top in the middle section was rammed.

Haven't seen the official number from Carlisle but think they had sold just under 600 out of an approx 1200 allocation so I guess 600 off plus another 100 for segregation. Might have lost a few for sky cameras but I was expecting 7600 to 7700. Although hasn't st James road been reduced from 1000 to 800 capacity which would make ground capacity just over 8300?

Cant say I'm going to lose any sleep over it, it was a fantastic night. Can't imagine what it must have been like in 1981 with 18000 in the ground, mental.

Red Bill

The support from the BB has been fantastic for two years now, not just since December! If only I could have been there last night!!!