• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

6 Nations

Grecian_Harryj

Well some person was talking about it, and i was tyring to get involved in the conversation, knowing very little but something, but according to him and his mate, there key player is fighting injury and looks a doubt for the game against us.

Poundstretcher

Well some person was talking about it, and i was tyring to get involved in the conversation, knowing very little but something, but according to him and his mate, there key player is fighting injury and looks a doubt for the game against us.
"Their key player"?

You could viably argue every single Welsh player as superior to England like-for-like. This could be a massacre.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
"Their key player"?

You could viably argue every single Welsh player as superior to England like-for-like. This could be a massacre.
It's going to be horrible. Hide behind the sofa type stuff.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Don't you just know we'll win...!

If we are hammered, IT problems might just hit West London. ;)

Woodsy

Well that Key player isn't playing now, but i doubt it will make much difference!

brayford grecian

Oh come on, us English are always at our best when we have our backs against the wall and there is no pressure on us, we are away from home and the welsh crowd will be expectant of a big win, get into them early and who knows. Think back to WC 2007 playing Australia after being hammered by the boks just a week or so before hand, and we did 'em :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Why can't we have a national anthem as powerful as the Welsh one.

Anyone, time to take up position behind the sofa.

brayford grecian

well if it wasnt hard enough, we give away stupid penalties. And a man who was put in there for experience gets a sin bin, the indiscipline of this England team is astonishing....

brayford grecian

Must say tho, a very decent try there boys. Come on England!

ECFC4EVR

23-15 to Wales I think it may be all over.Hopefully can make this penalty count.