• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

430 away

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is that what the mighty Green Army has come to, about half what we have regularly taken to Barnet over the years and for what might be their last ever game, to call it f*cking pathetic would be inadequate, they are just a total embarrassment.

Parry

Great numbers IMO.

Grecian Max

Great numbers IMO.
Torquay fan, of course you'd think that.

argylepaul

Thank you Parry. That is a great turnout for a club who are currently the worst team in the entire Football League. Tuesday night, distance, laughing stock, turmoil...etc.
I have always been critical of the fickle, apathetic Argyle home support., but the only thing that is any good about PAFC right now is the away support: it is second-to-none, and will always be So, ********, give credit where it is due...that's if you are capable of it. I don't suppose you ever could though, as you clearly have an enormous chip on your shoulder about it all. And I cannot believe for one moment that Exeter would ever take a 1,000 supporters to Barnet for a routine league game, though I am sure you will tell me you have.
Good luck to Exeter for your season though. I have a City supporting brother-in-law, so I don't go in for the vitriol and spite.

older-codger

And I cannot believe for one moment that Exeter would ever take a 1,000 supporters to Barnet for a routine league game, though I am sure you will tell me you have.
Indeed we did

Cerbera

Indeed we did
On a Tuesday night? When?

plymuffer

Pathetic thread! greenarmy are well known for there away support.
as been said we are in deep sh*t,and it surprises me how people still travel and follow our club.******** has got nothing better to do but follow the fortunes of PAFC. |-)

Mackster

Thank you Parry. That is a great turnout for a club who are currently the worst team in the entire Football League. Tuesday night, distance, laughing stock, turmoil...etc.
I have always been critical of the fickle, apathetic Argyle home support., but the only thing that is any good about PAFC right now is the away support: it is second-to-none, and will always be So, ********, give credit where it is due...that's if you are capable of it. I don't suppose you ever could though, as you clearly have an enormous chip on your shoulder about it all. And I cannot believe for one moment that Exeter would ever take a 1,000 supporters to Barnet for a routine league game, though I am sure you will tell me you have.
Good luck to Exeter for your season though. I have a City supporting brother-in-law, so I don't go in for the vitriol and spite.
From what I gather you didn't even take an official coach from Plymouth?

So what you have here is a lump of Exiles who haven't been down West this season coming out to gawp at the corpse their football club has become.

The salient question is how many will you take to Braintree?

Poultice

On a Tuesday night? When?
Paul never said anything about a Tuesday night, although Barnet has historically been a bit of a pilgrimage game for us, I recall over a thousand there for a Conference game, but as ever this thread is not a chip at the genuine Garg fan, merely a further riposte to the Porktwat.

Crowds are falling all round, the 600 we had at Charlton is probably half of the figure for the last two years, money is tight and both our clubs are sh*te, last night's home attendances for us and the Turks show that things will not be easy this year, we shall have to tighten our belt, if the will can be found amongst our ever burgeoning suitage, the Turks will be back dipping into the pockets of their benefactors and the Gargs ? Well the Gargs will be fine now Uri Geller is getting involved.

argylepaul

...and then there's El Tel, Michael Jackson's former bodyguard, and probably Prince Blanket the Third, Bubbles and the menagerie They are all getting involved in the Argyle farce, which gets sadder by the day. Uri Geller was good on Most Haunted though when he was on it. He knows his ghost stuff, so he brings a great CV. That will only impress the administrators.
Yes, it's difficult for most of us to get to games, so numbers aren't as high as they were. We need more Sun vouchers!
Who is Porktwat: is he the Argyle fan who has posted about 50,000 times?