• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

ryancooper327

Ryan Woods to Mansfield ☹

:sneaky:
Not far from Hull, nor where he was born. Makes more sense than to uproot down here. We shall see...

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
If we don't sign Woods then that position and player profile is by far the most important for us this summer

They've found both Woods and McDonald so I trust they get someone in... just in the summer not January this time 🙏

Grecian Ed

For 72 clubs!
This has Peterborough all over it….

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
When was the last time 2 teams in the 3rd tier of English football only had 3 stands at their ground? (Mansfield & Oxford (if they don’t go up))
If you think that's bad it's a good job that you never went to Northampton's old ground, before they moved to Sixfields, that only had two stands, one side and one end. They played in one corner at the Northants County Cricket Ground, and they even spent a season in the old First Division playing all the top teams ! :p

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
When was the last time 2 teams in the 3rd tier of English football only had 3 stands at their ground? (Mansfield & Oxford (if they don’t go up))
They have 4 sides to their ground.

tom_ecfc

They have 4 sides to their ground.
3 ’working’ sides…

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
3 ’working’ sides…
We'll see when we go there this coming season. :)

tom_ecfc

We'll see when we go there this coming season. :)
Ahhh they are letting the cows out and opening the stand! 😱

sidney

If you think that's bad it's a good job that you never went to Northampton's old ground, before they moved to Sixfields, that only had two stands, one side and one end. They played in one corner at the Northants County Cricket Ground, and they even spent a season in the old First Division playing all the top teams ! :p
MY memory may well be wrong, but I also think they ( very ) briefly led the old Division 1 at one point. As, I think, did Carlisle.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sean Raggett, a centre-back with Portsmouth, is on our radar according to Twitter. :)