• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
done his acl in his knee last year I think 33 not played for nearly a year I think
We'll sign him for a year, he'll be class and everyone's a winner.

It's what we do.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
done his acl in his knee last year I think 33 not played for nearly a year I think
Yep, definitely been out long term but he did play in 3 games recently, so must now be back.

I wouldn’t read much into this one anyway. Saw this rumour on one of those suspect Twitter accounts, so it’s probably a load of bull.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep, definitely been out long term but he did play in 3 games recently, so must now be back.

I wouldn’t read much into this one anyway. Saw this rumour on one of those suspect Twitter accounts, so it’s probably a load of bull.
Agree. Whilst GC might well have spoken with him I'm sure 20 other clubs will too.

Mid Devon Grecian

Agree. Whilst GC might well have spoken with him I'm sure 20 other clubs will too.
Aye, with Zoom I guess much easier to meet more players as don’t have to travel half way across the country meeting in hotel lounges!

Number13

At first I thought "oh, its that fella who got let off rape and thats why there was that fuss the other day about us signing a 'not proper chap' " but thats Ched Evans.... Do we know for sure who the 'not proper chap' is or might be? Saw McCormick mentioned?

StudentGrecian

At first I thought "oh, its that fella who got let off rape and thats why there was that fuss the other day about us signing a 'not proper chap' " but thats Ched Evans.... Do we know for sure who the 'not proper chap' is or might be? Saw McCormick mentioned?
What is this in reference too? Have I missed something?

Leads

What is this in reference too? Have I missed something?
Number13 has laid it out - Ched Evans (who I very much doubt we are trying to sign)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Number13 has laid it out - Ched Evans (who I very much doubt we are trying to sign)
Hes 35 so I doubt it, although could be a 1 year deal

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have heard the player that Caldwell is meeting is Cory Evans
As Sunderland clear Evans' reported salary of £6,400-a-week from their wage bill........

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
As Sunderland clear Evans' reported salary of £6,400-a-week from their wage bill........
That’s a highly unlikely deal then.Summertime speculation is here with a vengeance.