• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

ryancooper327

MacDonald now signed on for next season.

I'm loving the way these are being announced on what seems like one every day at the moment.
We actually have a contracted senior GK for next season, woohoo!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
MacDonald now signed on for next season.

I'm loving the way these are being announced on what seems like one every day at the moment.
GC hoping to retain 13/14 of this seasons squad for the start of pre season according to DevonLive

STURTZ

Always thought we would be in for Alex Pressley from Stevenage, seemed like a good fit. However his career seems to have nosedived, anyone know why?

Red Devon

Always thought we would be in for Alex Pressley from Stevenage, seemed like a good fit. However his career seems to have nosedived, anyone know why?
Aaron Pressley….Better players in front of him I suppose. Jamie Reid and Jordan Roberts have been superb for Stevenage this season….Pressley does feel like one of those players who’s career we could turn around and be a big hit with us!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
GC hoping to retain 13/14 of this seasons squad for the start of pre season according to DevonLive
I'm sure he said 15 or 16 earlier in the season! Anyway I make it 12 recognised first-team players signed up for next season, 13 if you include Jake Richards and 14 if Zak's contract extension is sorted out. Therefore, as long as no-one under contract leaves we are pretty much up to that target.

MacDonald
Purrington
Aimson
Fitzwater
Sweeney
Harper
Diabate
Cole
Niskanen
Cox
Alli
Aitchison

Red Devon

This was from yesterday’s article
Exeter City expecting busy transfer summer
https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/transfer-news/exeter-city-expecting-busy-transfer-9231356?utm_source=app

andrew p long

I'm sure he said 15 or 16 earlier in the season! Anyway I make it 12 recognised first-team players signed up for next season, 13 if you include Jake Richards and 14 if Zak's contract extension is sorted out. Therefore, as long as no-one under contract leaves we are pretty much up to that target.

MacDonald
Purrington
Aimson
Fitzwater
Sweeney
Harper
Diabate
Cole
Niskanen
Cox
Alli
Aitchison
He said '14 or 15' in February in the article at post 40 above! Getting worryingly close to his target for current players not yet signed up..like Wildschut and Watts.

Ryan's interesting graphic differs by including all first year professionals on the assumption they all had two year deals. Anyone now how likely this is to be true? (I checked back on the Ed James announcement from a year ago which merely announced he signed his first pro deal without revealing its length - now turns out it was 2 years then)

ryancooper327

He said '14 or 15' in February in the article at post 40 above! Getting worryingly close to his target for current players not yet signed up..like Wildschut and Watts.

Ryan's interesting graphic differs by including all first year professionals on the assumption they all had two year deals. Anyone now how likely this is to be true? (I checked back on the Ed James announcement from a year ago which merely announced he signed his first pro deal without revealing its length - now turns out it was 2 years then)
Updated with MacDonald, Diabate etc. And I've moved King to RCB as he's more likely to feature there I think.

1713546240001.png

So, we now only have these players with contracts ending:
  • Carroll
  • Hartridge (confirmed)
  • Kite (confirmed)
  • Mitchell (in talks)
  • Jules (in talks)
  • Watts
  • Taylor
  • Wildschut
  • Lee
  • Gary Woods
And these with loans ending:
  • Ryan Woods
  • Harris
  • Sinisalo
  • Eisa
  • Rankine
  • Muskwe

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Updated with MacDonald, Diabate etc. And I've moved King to RCB as he's more likely to feature there I think.

View attachment 15297

So, we now only have these players with contracts ending:
  • Carroll
  • Hartridge (confirmed)
  • Kite (confirmed)
  • Mitchell (in talks)
  • Jules (in talks)
  • Watts
  • Taylor
  • Wildschut
  • Lee
  • Gary Woods
And these with loans ending:
  • Ryan Woods
  • Harris
  • Sinisalo
  • Eisa
  • Rankine
  • Muskwe
Poor old James Scott has been forgotten again. It seems a very long time ago that he scored a goal of the season contender on the opening day of the season.

STURTZ

Bit of fun....
Coles stays
Woods signs up
Harris comes in for another year
Demi Mitchell signs up
Aitchison fit and ready
Jev Brown becomes available
Carroll signs up.
Alli fit and ready.
Cox's development continues.

OMG What a creative strike force! The Manchester City of league 1 or just too many egos to handle? Your choice....