• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2012 For City.

JBK94

Anyone know who he's talking about, interesting thread until corrupted by this garbidge

^o)
I was just briefly summing up my short amount of posts on Exeweb. And yes it does bring up a interesting discussion for Exeter next year.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, what has everyone deduced from yesterday’s postings with regard to the financial situation at the Club? What minute nuances have been gleaned from here and there and put together with others to get a fuller picture? Much information has been provided, and, yes, the clues were certainly there!

To give you just one simple example, Grecian Wonder has been online on at least 3 occasions since I suggested on another thread during a discussion with Bondy that Grecian Wonder was one of our coaches. There has been no denial whatsoever. Therefore that gives enhanced credence to GW’s posting that Sercs has to be sold during the January transfer window to finance the shortfall in gate income. This in turn answers points 2 and 3 in my main posting on how my suggested deficit for 2001-2012 will be addressed.(I hope that this will cheer up Real Deal!) Further, the manner in which a transfer is concluded will give a further clue as to the severity of that budget deficit. Will the transfer be in the form of a one off payment or will it be appearanced based? If it is in the form of a one off payment it suggests that the Club is desperately short of cash. If it is appearance based, this sort of transaction often provides a greater overall sum, but one that we obviously have to wait for. As an aside to this point, appearance based transfers can often distort clubs’ histories. If I posed the question “who brought us in the biggest transfer fee?” your answer would undoubtedly be Buster Phillips. Wrong! That credit should be jointly held by Phillips and Dean Moxey. Moxey’s money, being appearance based, certainly took a while to come in, but was the equal of Phillips’ fee. In my opinion Moxey has been the better player so fully deserves his place in history as City’s most expensive export.

With regard to Bondy’s suggestion that, if he felt it was right, he would raise the thrust of my main posting with the BOS, it doesn’t really matter. I have already noted that 3 senior BOS members have read what I had to say. I’ll leave you to work out who they are.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldnt have thought that we would get much of a fee for Sercs in his current form.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
3 senior BOS members have read what I had to say. I’ll leave you to work out who they are.
Is that where the expression "senior moment" comes from?

Surely all BOSsers are equal, or are some more equal that others, like in "Animal Farm" - Four legs good, two legs better

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is that where the expression "senior moment" comes from?

Surely all BOSsers are equal, or are some more equal that others, like in "Animal Farm" - Four legs good, two legs better
Some are more experienced than others.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldnt have thought that we would get much of a fee for Sercs in his current form.
I agree, but desperate situations call for desperate measures!

Bittners a Legend

To give you just one simple example, Grecian Wonder has been online on at least 3 occasions since I suggested on another thread during a discussion with Bondy that Grecian Wonder was one of our coaches. There has been no denial whatsoever. Therefore that gives enhanced credence to GW’s posting that Sercs has to be sold during the January transfer window to finance the shortfall in gate income. This in turn answers points 2 and 3 in my main posting on how my suggested deficit for 2001-2012 will be addressed.(I hope that this will cheer up Real Deal!) Further, the manner in which a transfer is concluded will give a further clue as to the severity of that budget deficit. Will the transfer be in the form of a one off payment or will it be appearanced based? If it is in the form of a one off payment it suggests that the Club is desperately short of cash. If it is appearance based, this sort of transaction often provides a greater overall sum, but one that we obviously have to wait for.
Are you talking about this poster? http://www.exeweb.com/forums/member.php?u=10792

I'd say it was fairly obvious the guy is just a fan and not a member of the coaching staff. No denial hardly allows you to make the fairly large jump you have done...it certainly doesn't give any enhanced credit to anything.

Thames Valley Red

Some are more experienced than others.
There lies the problem Rightwing, in this Trust we are all equal and I will politely remind everyone to remember that! The fact they have held office for a period means nothing in the big scheme of things, things are not progressing on the commercial front, share front and Trust communication front. When will Exeweb get its portal to the Politburo?

Shameful if they think like that!

UTC

TVR
Ps. By default according to this threads comments line of thought, the most 'Senior' Bosser on record, not T*sser!! Merry Xmas!

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you talking about this poster? http://www.exeweb.com/forums/member.php?u=10792

I'd say it was fairly obvious the guy is just a fan and not a member of the coaching staff. No denial hardly allows you to make the fairly large jump you have done...it certainly doesn't give any enhanced credit to anything.
If he's just a fan then I would hope he would become a BOS member as his knowledge of player contracts, Tisdale's tactics etc is better than anyone currently on the BOS.

Bittners a Legend

If he's just a fan then I would hope he would become a BOS member as his knowledge of player contracts, Tisdale's tactics etc is better than anyone currently on the BOS.
You're way off the mark chap. This poster has definitely identified himself in the past as being approx 17...he is exeweb "friends" with someone else who presumably is 17/18...and more significantly has clearly been on exeweb during games.

eg: this thread here http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41425 started during the Hartlepool away match.

This offering after the Plymouth match which he went to with his Dad: http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43369