• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2011/12 season ticket prices

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is better value? Probably Crealy to be fair. [H]
I think GrecianLez might just have a view on that one ;)

Grecian_Jay

Don't usually agree with you Jay, but Here! Here! on this occasions.

And I'd guess almost certainly the ones who moan loudest about any price increases are also the first to grumble about any lack of signings/investment etc when things get a bit sticky. :(
The amount of times I get the whole "Don't normally agree with you Jay", Now the amount I do get it would indicate that actually I am always agreed with :)

If everyone pays that extra £1 then we can get rid of Cureton and bring in Billy Kee so come on get your money out.

Grecian2K

If everyone pays that extra £1 then we can get rid of Cureton and bring in Billy Kee so come on get your money out.
Thanks for that. Slotted me back into my habitual "disagree mode" just perfectly!

Normality mercifully restored.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I bet with all this extra income coming in, we don't get much in the way of new signings.

;)

Poultice

The commercial or financial people at the club thinking that this price rise will maximise income?
That would be fine if they did anything else.

Here's an idea, get rid of all the Commercial and marketing people and just put the prices up by a pound a year whilst simultaneously raising the prices for hospitality and refreshments.

Simples.

Save £150k in wages and Exs, achieve constantly increasing revenue.

Just the other day I saw a promo for an evening of chat with Steve Perryman and others, it was being promoted and sold by an external agency, WTF are Brucie and his boys doing ?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
My understanding is that there will be only one Standing Order option: 10 equal monthly payments April 2011 to Jan 2012 of the Saver price only and must be set up before 31 March 2011. So if you wish to use this arrangement then suggest you sort as soon as possible. I understand if you apply before 31 March then no payments will be taken until April 2011 anyway so no harm in getting it sorted early.
Which is where I'm not happy. The whole point of a Season Ticket for most people is that it is paid before the season starts. I personally don't want any extra standing orders coming out at the end of the year and after christmas. I can't understand that those who might want to make bigger payments and pay it quicker is such a problem.

Flackmeister

I must say I'm a little disappointed that my season ticket is going up by £20 for the second year in a row - especially considering how disposable income is going down at the moment, what with increased fuel prices/cost of living etc.

Whilst I will admit that the early bird season ticket still represents pretty good value, I do wonder if the increase in prices may mean a slight dip in attendances, thus revenue standing still BUT with fewer people going to games.

Time will tell I suppose...

Red Devon

Getting close to the Super Saver cut off date so I renewed my season ticket today!

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Did mine too last Friday.

UTC[ecfc]

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just had a text from the club saying that the Super Saver price has been extended by a week.