• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2011/12 season ticket prices

A377 Lad

Thing is though Poult (or is it now Polly?), they are pretty cheap for league one football.
Interesting, I will compare and contrast.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
OK Poult, as requested... (I really should be working, but a challenge is a challenge ;) )

I've had a good sniff around. The best adult price I found for 10/11 was the Udders at £195.

That's not a symbolic price for the rest of the division though. I found three prices cheaper for 10/11 than our cheapest for 11/12 out of the fifteen I checked.

For your info, your beloved Digger Daggers were not one of them.

The most expensive, not surprisingly, was for the Gnome.

Interestingly, Brighton's cheapest ticket for 11/12 is £395.

Overall, I'd say we are good value in comparative terms.

Please now consider your question answered. ;)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Please now consider your question answered. ;)
More chance of you getting a nosh from Missy.

Very selective evidence, iyam.

The cheapest price for us is standing at the end of the ground or sitting in the pigeon sh*t, for yer Brightoner that would be a perfect view in a Spanky new stadium.

I believe the Lad has gone away to do some proper research and I shall await his response.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member

Very selective evidence, iyam.

The cheapest price for us is standing at the end of the ground or sitting in the pigeon sh*t, for yer Brightoner that would be a perfect view in a Spanky new stadium.

I believe the Lad has gone away to do some proper research and I shall await his response.
Jesus Christ you grumpy old git. I haven't got two f'in days to spend on it. I have a list of cheapest prices though, if you'd like it...

Oh, and Diggers cheapest STANDING season ticket for 10/11 was £330.

;) Spanky Stadium too ;)

Last edited:

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1120689&postcount=62

So our BB season tickets definitely offer better value, yeh? :)

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Seems reasonable, especially with the introduction of family tickets for the Flybe now - that's some saving if you buy a family ticket early as opposed to one adult and one child in July.

Little bit concerned that the dates have been moved forward though. Of course it's nice to get the money in early, but there's also a danger it's all in too early and spent before the summer when there's little coming in.

But I think I'm in all the same.

wemissmoxey

Good grief chubby, can we please keep things clean.

Boyo

Cheapest adults ticket works out at £12.39 per match. Absolute bargain in my opinion.

Antony Moxey

Seems reasonable, especially with the introduction of family tickets for the Flybe now - that's some saving if you buy a family ticket early as opposed to one adult and one child in July.
Apologies for quoting myself, but after having another look at the above a supersaver family ticket for the Flybe is £480, whereas one full price adult ticket plus one full price child ticket will set you back £760 - a difference of £280 for in essence the same thing.

Plus the family ticket works out at an average price of £10.43 each for you and junior per game, in the most expensive seats in the ground. That's got to be a bit of a bargain hasn't it?

Poultice

Oh, and Diggers cheapest STANDING season ticket for 10/11 was £330.
Yep, they do seem to be a tad harsh don't they.