• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20 goals a season

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It would be good if he did. I guess that means his pay as you play contract is still in place and he expects to be here until the end of the season?

I think for the team, 70 goals scored in the league would be good, and I'm not too bothered who scores them. Though a good number of goals for all the forwards would be good for their confidence and keep competition going for a starting place.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It would be good if he did. I guess that means his pay as you play contract is still in place and he expects to be here until the end of the season?
I thought we found the cash to give him a proper deal?

Langer

Yes i thought we did in the end after abit of a Whip-round hes on £1500 a week and signed on till 30/06/2011 and £150 a goal i know cause it says on FM2011

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he scores 20 goals it'll be money well spent.

old and grey

how many 20 goals a season players in the last 20 years.I am not sure there have been any, Neville perhaps,Flack perhaps,and according to Moxey some bloke called Phillips if you count the near misses.
My point being that 20 a season ain't easy, unless you have a good cup run.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
My point being that 20 a season ain't easy.
It's not if you're called Rickie Lambert!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Cureton and Harley will both hit 20 goals IMO , if Harley doesnt go in January.

MattyD

how many 20 goals a season players in the last 20 years.I am not sure there have been any, Neville perhaps,Flack perhaps,and according to Moxey some bloke called Phillips if you count the near misses.
My point being that 20 a season ain't easy, unless you have a good cup run.
Moran 91/92 19 League 1 goals + 1 FA Cup (3 pens)
Rowbotham 97/98 20 League 2 goals + 1 FA Cup (6 pens)
Devine 03/04 20 Conference goals + 2 FA Cup + 3 FA Trophy (2 pens)

It seems very difficult and with Cureton not the designated pen taker to make 20 would be doing very well and worth every penny we're paying / have paid him

milts

Yes i thought we did in the end after abit of a Whip-round hes on £1500 a week and signed on till 30/06/2011 and £150 a goal i know cause it says on FM2011
Off topic.. that game much better than FM10?

Langer

Better by a country mile my friend.