• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJW

I really dislike having a massive block behind a sponsors logo over the top of stripes, so its not bad solution IMO.

The additional red is nice, I'd go against opinion and say thats the best shirt we've had in years! Then again I liked the 02/03 for its striking difference, the stripes get so dull all for trying other things, it's not like history dictates we can't, especially looking at the 70s and 80s shirt. Next time try pin stripe with majority white, again it would attract the moaners, but lets be honest - if you are a grown man and wearing this apart from at 5-aside or exercising then you need a long hard look at yourself.
Like you, I liked that shirt from 2002/2003. I still wear shirts because I look after myself and have a body like Adonis, and it makes money for the Club. Yes, I do take a good long hard look at myself, quite frequently.😉

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Like you, I liked that shirt from 2002/2003. I still wear shirts because I look after myself and have a body like Adonis, and it makes money for the Club. Yes, I do take a good long hard look at myself, quite frequently.😉
:D hahaha as long as you make peace with yourself before leaving the house in it that is fine

I am gonna buy the black one for running, that one is classy

Ex-ciderrr

Clubs had a mare here, shocking shirt. I love a football shirt but won’t be wasting my money on this seasons home shirt. (Hope it’s just this seasons and not 2 years) red and white stripes please, not 2 white panels half way down the bottom of the shirt.

What happened to the days were the fans were given a chance to vote on kits? recall voting on Full away kits ahead of the 07/08 season in the conference.

watching Atalanta in the CL this evening shirts made by Joma too, plenty of stripes on their shirt imagine it in red and white with that lovely collar too.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am gonna buy the black one for running
Some of us don’t run. STAND, CITY, STAND!

Dannyred

Why does it matter? I assume you don’t like it and a few others don’t. Well, that is the same every time there is a new shirt release for every Club on this country, every season.
Let the sales figures determine whether it is a success or not. The numbers won’t lie, whether you like it or not.
Itisn’t my personal favourite but it’s ok, different, good enough to wear. If you and I designed a shirt the way we liked it then I’m pretty confident they would not look similar.
There will always be those that like and those that do not. The Club will never please everyone.
It was a genuine question who makes the final decision at the club on the new design?

No not a design that I would of chose, I would also like to see a brand change now.

GJW

It was a genuine question who makes the final decision at the club on the new design?

No not a design that I would of chose, I would also like to see a brand change now.
Hummel have done some great shirts, including Coventry. Last season was probably their most successful season for shirt sales in a fair few years, especially the 2-Tone third kit. Not sure how easy it would be to work with them. They look after a lot of English and Scottish clubs now.

Cowshedder

The new home kit looks like a 1970s woman's frock. I'm not buying one?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would also like to see a brand change now.
To what?
Change of colours?
Change of name?
Both?

Devon Cheetahs. Playing in yellow and black?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Green and white to commemorate one of our first ever shirts? We could modernise it by splashing the word 'Grecians' across the front to push the new branding.

I think you're on to something here Danny.

Dannyred

To what?
Change of colours?
Change of name?
Both?

Devon Cheetahs. Playing in yellow and black?
The club have stayed with the Joma Brand for far too long now, I would like to see a change to Adidas,Nike or Hummel now.

whoever chooses the shirt design at the club should be removed of that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.