• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2 x tickets needed

2 X trust members from Calne in Wiltshire need tickets for L'pool.Happy to pay special delivery postage .
Cheers,
Dan & Carly

Last edited:

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Might be worth posting on the LFC forum, could be some that have bought be not attending to get their points.

Cheers S/F I'd only want to be in our end.
I'll email ECFC to see if any get returned.

Bumped,on the off chance.

alt_mindset

Not only is bumping not allowed on Exeweb, but ticket touting is also illegal, they were available online for a few days, if you snooze - you lose

Devon_Lad

Not only is bumping not allowed on Exeweb, but ticket touting is also illegal, they were available online for a few days, if you snooze - you lose

1. Bore off
2. It isn't touting

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
You can get tickets for the game here:

http://www.footballticketnet.com/liverpool?gclid=CNeX6bbarMoCFcZbfgodmm8Lyg

The cheapest being at 82 quid might include rather more than the "special delivery postage" you had in mind.

Last edited:

rp42

You can get tickets for the game here:

http://www.footballticketnet.com/liverpool?gclid=CNeX6bbarMoCFcZbfgodmm8Lyg

The cheapest being at 82 quid might include rather more than the "special delivery postage" you had in mind.
So that's where all the tickets have gone.

I am still trying to get 2 tickets,but my own fault for assuming take up would not be that great.
I thought we would only take 2 thousand ish!
I have emailed the club and messaged block c in case any more are released ,I won't be lining a touting scouser's pocket.
If None are forthcoming I will be cheering the boys on from the comfort of my front room & again on Saturday at the park.

PR4 Red

I am still trying to get 2 tickets,but my own fault for assuming take up would not be that great.
I thought we would only take 2 thousand ish!
I have emailed the club and messaged block c in case any more are released ,I won't be lining a touting scouser's pocket.
If None are forthcoming I will be cheering the boys on from the comfort of my front room & again on Saturday at the park.
Page one of the 'Touts Handbook' advises wannabe touts not to buy tickets for a home midweek FA Cup replay against a team from around 300 miles away and from the fourth tier.

There will be Liverpool supporters giving tickets away not 'touting' them.