• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

1p in the pound i wonder what ian thinks of that

papillon

Following years of derision at our payment of 7p in the pound I wonder what you think of your potential 1p in the pound payment Ian??

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Keep up Paps lol

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40567&page=70&highlight=argyle+finances

I know a company that is owed money by them and having txted the person in charge this morning he has said wont be going after them for the amount owed and will just put it down to a loss but certainly anyone in charge down there in the future will not be able to get credit and everything will have to be paid in cash

Last edited:

papillon

It is worth a thread of it's own Ramone :)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Paps

Futile question. You should know by now that Miss Piggy lives in a permanent state of de-Nile as far as matters PAFC are concerned. She'll probably pop up soon claiming that its all a misprint and the munificent highnesses Brenda and Petey are actually offering creditors 1,000p in the £.

HALLELUJA - WE'RE ALL SAVED!!!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the 1p in the pound thing is just another ploy by Gineafoul to try to make a 2p in the pound settlement look good!

It's just one humiliation after another down there for porkie and co these days isn't it? All those little things that used to illustrate why The Slime were better than us are gradually being overturned as PAFC (holdings ltd) float further down that unpleasant backwater known as sh*t creek without the piece of machined woodwork that might propel them to safety.

Shame for the true fans maybe but definately one in the eye for those that came on here to gloat over our own struggles in recent years.

Met G2K before the game on Saturday who informed me that I had missed the minutes silence for Argyle.

Had to laugh!:D