• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

1904 merchandise

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
No idea Hants, but judging by the comments perhaps the next slogan should be: Argyle, available for Conference work ...

Last edited:

TimDMorris

Just ordered my shirt, can't wait! The website and the shirts both look quality. Thanks to all concerned.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks again for all the positive support which, like yesterday's result, has exceeded our most optimistic expectations.

So much so [and, trust me, this isn't a desperate attempt to shift more shirts but the reality of the situation] that we've already exhausted our supplies of one shirt in a particular size. Hopefully, we might be in a position to order a rerun this side of Christmas but that's not something we can, at this stage, be certain of.

In these circumstances, if you want to be 100 per cent sure of having your 1904 merchandise in time for the festive season - and, more to the point, ahead of our return to Home Park on December 11 - I suggest you'd be well advised to order as soon as you possibly can.

www.ecfc1904.co.uk

Up the City!
Egg

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is he suggesting with those pancake t*ssing smilies? :)
He just loves Bertie. :)

Grecian Max

Just noticed an error on the site whilst playing with it. Checkout complete page comes up when there is no item in stock (the actual order doesn't go through) - I'm looking to remedy this today...apologies for this!

The Large Tisdale Vintage shirt is the shirt sold out btw

mole221

Are these going to go on sale at a match anytime soon, because theres bound to be some non-exewebbers who would buy a few.

Grecian Max

Are these going to go on sale at a match anytime soon, because theres bound to be some non-exewebbers who would buy a few.
Not planning to sell them on matchday...we'll be at the pub or the match ;)

However there are plans to get the word out further to your Joe Bloggs in the BB :)

Oli

I like the website and think the designs are good, love the Tisdale one. How much is the donation per shirt? Might be worth adding that on the website too. Only downside is the slight dig at Carbrini, not sure that is suitable for something with the Trust logo on it however.

Grecian Max

Only downside is the slight dig at Carbrini, not sure that is suitable for something with the Trust logo on it however.
You've lost me? Dig at Cabrini?

Oli

You've lost me? Dig at Cabrini?
Are 1904 shirts official ECFC products?

All 1904 products are strictly unofficial.
Be that as it may, they're all produced to a high spec and will, we hope, prove rather more durable than much of the clobber sold in the club shop.
Sounds like a little dig at the quality of the Carbrini products, rightly or wrongly, and I don't like the quality but don't think the Trust logo should really be associated. Very minor point though.