• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

11 days............

Mark Cordell

Until the highly anticipated release of the latest in the superbly acclaimed football manager series.

Football Manager 2010

Released 30/10/09

Just in case anyone wandered :)

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've been trying to play the demo for the last day, it's possibly the best version in some time. It may be easy, but I barely actually play a game. The user interface is so different, I struggle to find stuff and then start again. That said, you get to find all the bargains that way.

If you want the demo it's on the Daily Mirrors website.

Grecian1987

I'm tempted, but always seem to get hugely frustrated with FM.

Others seem to be quite good at it... what's your secret? Am I too lazy?

angelic upstart

Lots of that sort of thing seem to be sorted out in this version, the tactics and the like have had a complete overhaul. Can't hurt to download the demo and have a pop.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I cant wait!!!

heathy1

Guaranteed if I were to get it i'd lose every game get stressed and smash a door off its hinges

Grecian1987

So... how is it? Any doors left on hinges? Any cats left un-kicked?

Grecian_Jay

It is quality! Starts off with City being predicted 24th so very low expectations so you have more time to build your squad.

Couldn't score any goals with all our strikers so have snapped up Gifton Noel-Williams (name from the past) to partner Fleetwood, and now their firing them in!

The only thing they haven't got right is that Jonesy is not rated too highly at all, which is a shame.

angelic upstart

Willy Topp is the man you want.

I still can't get to grips with it yet. I say this every year until about December, I am too old to like change.

CC

I still can't get to grips with it yet. I say this every year until about December, I am too old to like change.
I am sticking with FM09 at the mo as I like my save and don't like having to learn all the new features. (I too do not like change). Also usually there are bugs in the early releases which get gradually ironed out; will probably get new one after Christmas.