• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

10 Things Wrong With English Football..

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm sure i read somewhere that he is the richest manager in the whole wide world.

I doubt he's waiting by the cashpoint at five to midnight on the day before pay day.

moody

Whether or not I agree with your argument about how much he has and where Capello gets his cash from of no consequence. I am more interested in what the English FA do wrong in trying to find and help the right motivational, inspirational manager to lead England to success.

I don't really care how much money Capello has and I have no inclination to even consider what he already has or where it came from. I'm more concerned with that £12 000 000 waste of money that could go to progressing England rather than throwing it into Capello's Art fund and I would expect anyone who value's England's future success to think similarly. Stick to the point and be relevant, this isn't a knowledge depository but an opinions forum. If you have the answers throw your 10 points into the mix, don't just nit-pick on other people's.

Poultice

If you have the answers throw your 10 points into the mix, don't just nit-pick on other people's.
God you picked the right fooking name to post under didn't you ?

As stated I agreed with most of the OP, but in the midst of it you posted something that was utter b*ll*cks, get over it.

moody

I'm over it, so do you have any answers? your 10 points are?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Ego's end of story , the players are over hyped.

moody

********, you show everything that's wrong with people's attitude to the problems. Picking up on details will not solve the problem with the team, it needs some wholesale change, which will hurt.

You are quick to find fault with other people, but those who have sat and thought of 10 things that are wrong have had the knackers to do so, while you sit back and snipe in the comfort of not having to think any further than the detail with which you find error. I deplore that attitude and now realise that I should never have given your irrelevance the time of day until you came up with your own 10 points that provided an original, considered opinion on which the forum could debate, but perhaps you really are that bereft of ideas. You've established nothing and offered nothing on this forum and it reminds me of why we find it hard to inspire from within this country.

This my last post on here because it's full of snipers and not contributors.

tavyred

Whether or not I agree with your argument about how much he has and where Capello gets his cash from of no consequence. I am more interested in what the English FA do wrong in trying to find and help the right motivational, inspirational manager to lead England to success.
Your mistake in my opinion is to suggest that getting the right manager comes close to solving the problem.
How do you motivate and inspire a team of multi-millionaires?
Most of their working lives are spent in organisations who have an anti-England/FA bias in their day to day activities.
Beckham`s career at ManU was bolloxed the minute he embraced the England skipper`s job. Scholesy, Carragher and Giggsy know the score as regards International football when you`re at a big four side, you put your club first, second and last and if you don`t it`s goodbye champions league football, even the crowd at Old Trafford remind their players where their priorities lie, "you can shove yer f*cking England up yer arse!" they sing.
Our International footballers have made mugs out of some the finest coaches on the planet, Capello is just the latest!

Antony Moxey

Let little Jonny go to training on his own, let him go to matches on his own.
What's wrong with watching your kids play? Some kids like having their parents and relatives watching them, and I enjoy watching my lad's team play.

Antony Moxey

How do you motivate and inspire a team of multi-millionaires?
Ask Maradona, or Germany's manager, or Spain's, or Portugal's, or Brazil's, or Holland's - they seem to be managing to do it OK.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
This my last post on here
Now you're sounding like ********. Will you have the balls to stick to your word?