• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

10 Reasons to be POSITIVE!

baffinshark

1. No more confusion on Devon being red and white, as it is now clearly green and white.

2. Another fun season at quality grounds along with fantastic referees in league 2 to look forward to!

3. Argyle will be having to travel long distances to small clubs such Blackburn and Bradford, whilst Exeter will take the shorter trip to play the mighty Forrest Green.

4. Argyle will have to bear the burden and pressure at representing the county.

5. It's now fairly obvious Reuben Reid made the right decision in leaving Argyle.

6. Remember, even if Argyle are the larger and better club, we have a bigger CATHEDRAL!!!

7. We packed out Wembley today, unlike a certain team at the same venue 12 months ago.

8. Our deadwood such as Watkins, Wheeler and Moore-Taylor are likely to leave, leaving us with the vastly superior Simpson, James and McAlinden to entertain us.

9. We won't ever have to worry about being beaten twice a season by Argyle again.

10. We can still enjoy music!! ---

hahaha enjoy league 2

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again
Some sunny day

Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Till the blue skies chase
Those dark clouds far away

And I will just say hello
To the folks that you know
Tell them you won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That, as I saw you go
You were singing this song

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
Some sunny day

And I will just say hello
To the folks that you know
Tell them you won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That, as I saw you go
You were singing this song

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
Some sunny day

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Made me smile after a long day :) #SSD

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
You need a reality check.

Banksy

Mmmm ' he who laughs last' comes to mind.Had a job to count up to ten I bet.

denzel

Pathetic...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pathetic...
Yep I thought this was a serious thread although having said that I should have known better because frankly I am trying to find even two or three reasons to feel positive.

One thought does occur had we gone up with all the hiatus going on off the pitch regarding the redevelopment and with fans on two sides of the pitch only I believe that would have impacted on the team's performance. Personally I think next season needs to be one of consolidation with a better balance in home and away results and PERFORMANCES. Then once the redevelopment has been completed we should be in stronger position and ready to make a serious push for automatic promotion.

dontpassback

Two reasons to be positive,we will have our new stand built and finished before Brent even gets phase 2 of the so called refurbishment started,and if we don't go up next season we will be back playing the green slime,because Brent won't be giving Adams any money to replace Carey once he has left! So the future is bright ,it's red and white !!

rp42

Biggest positive being we won't have to play you tossers(puke)

Last edited:

Banksy

Biggest positive being we won't have to play you tossers(puke)
True , let 'em get on with it.

dontpassback

Argyle home form this season wasn't much better than ours,and they flukes some away wins such as donny and Mansfield.adams won't get much to spend from Brenty boy and if they think they are going to storm league one,then they need to think again.if they start to struggle,the old moaning janner mentality will raise its head again,coupled with Brent's fudged grandstand plans and knowalls ****oti website,thy may struggle!(and I know about Janner negativity cos I am married to one of em !)