• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

0.77% Accepted

grecianfaniow

More like Robin hood: rob off the poor give to the rich instead tho... c*nts f*cking stupid argyle should be extinct at the f*cking disgraceful amount they have managed to con all of their suppliers out of. I say a criminal investigation has got to be done or who ever got minted from some of the 17m is going to get away with it........ again!

Last edited:
More like Robin hood: rob off the poor give to the rich instead tho... c*nts f*cking stupid argyle should be extinct at the f*cking disgraceful amount they have managed to con all of their suppliers out of. I say a criminal investigation has got to be done or who ever got minted from some of the 17m is going to get away with it........ again!
Calm down dear.

Langer

Inscapes, the company who laid Argyle's brand new pitch last summer, will be handed £2,695 of the £350,000 worth of payments still outstanding.

They must do stupid to give that sort of credit dont they get 1/2 up front or something?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
More like Robin hood: rob the poor give to the rich.

You got that wrong, Rich m'boy. Robin Hood robbed the rich coz the poor had no money. ;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

stumpynadge

And the sickening thing is, Porky and his cronies will be on here later giving it Billy Big B******s about how their mighty club will soon return to it's glory days etc etc.

Saying absolutely nothing about the honest people they've ripped off. People could (or already have) lose their jobs because bills haven't been paid, look how much the council has had to write off.

Anyway, all their remaining half decent players will bugger off in the summer, and hopefully they'll slide into non-league.

grecian55

in one of his years at cardiff Risdale earned over £1 million and 34 thousand odd and still feels the need to rip the supporters off ,lovely fella :-O

jmgull

Come on greeks........you showed the greens the way with your 7p in the £ CVA........they've just simply added some noughts and shafted a few more local businesses than you did - all this mock disgust is pretty hilarious:D

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Without properly thinking it through (so there will be glaring problems) it seems to me that in this sort of scenario any secured or preferential creditors who will be recovering in full whatever happens should be excluded from the vote.
Duh, they are, but in this case it is just Lombard and the football debts which would have been excluded, the rest is all about Suits doing deals with other Suits, bent as f*ck which is about what you would expect from that shower of sh*t.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on greeks........you showed the greens the way with your 7p in the £ CVA........they've just simply added some noughts and shafted a few more local businesses than you did - all this mock disgust is pretty hilarious:D
Makes me laugh as well, both clubs have been morally bankrupt (them twice) and TUFC are the beacons in Devon.

You must be proud Justin.

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope you do it.