• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wagstaff has just signed for Wimbledon...
Where's this reported? That was a waste of time scouring youtube then!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Where's this reported? That was a waste of time scouring youtube then!
On their OS.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scott Wagstaff close to joining. City nearly signed him a few years ago but went elsewhere.
Could be announced by Thurs
Obviously not close enough. A real shame as think he’d have been decent for us.

Intheknow84

Just heard relocation issue and Wimbledon offered a lot bigger financial package!

jimbo-gould

Just heard relocation issue and Wimbledon offered a lot bigger financial package!
A claimed 'In the know' account that actually know something real that no one else does, will be the first for the internet.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well at least we "lost" him to the real Dons and not Tisdale's plastic version.

Gordon Dale

Grecian2K. Sentiments shared. Not surprised by previous comments regarding Reuben , MaCalinden and PT . From what I've been led to believe Gwinnett was another problem . MK Dons and PT do have something distinctly in common ....neither are what they would wish to appear to be. It could well be that PT's departure and his wish take some of his Praetorian Guard and a few players could well prove to be his downfall. Wouldn't it be great to see MKDons struggle ?! .

On the tfr rumour mill front ...we can forget the possibility of the Grimes loan ...apparently he scored a stunning goal last night in the Swans friendly at Yeovil.

On the tfr rumour mill front ...we can forget the possibility of the Grimes loan ...apparently he scored a stunning goal last night in the Swans friendly at Yeovil.
interview with Grimes inc. goal https://www.swanseacity.com/media/32746

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A claimed 'In the know' account that actually know something real that no one else does, will be the first for the internet.
In fairness, he (or she!) called the James and Harley deals spot on, and a couple of others too I believe.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
In fairness, he (or she!) called the James and Harley deals spot on, and a couple of others too I believe.
I’m bored so went and checked his previous posts and the only thing he’s called correctly was the James and Harley deals (fair play on those). However every other player he’s said we are in for hasn’t signed.

It’s so hard to know who’s bull ****ting and who’s not so probably easiest to believe nothing until it’s officially announced.

It’s been really quiet this week though...I wonder if there may be another trialist tonight?....