• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Doncaster Information

DRFC_SLO

Hello everyone

First can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

On Saturday the Exeter fans will be allocated our North Stand, which holds around 3300 fans. If you travel without a ticket, you will be able to purchase these from our 'Club Doncaster Academy' which is located next to the away end. Myself and the stewards will be able to direct you if you need help.

Parking is available at the stadium in car park 3 at the price of £5. If you are travelling on the supporters coaches, these will be parked behind the North Stand.

Once you have arrived at the Keepmoat there will be food and drink available in the ground. If you would like a drink and a bite to eat before you enter the ground, then the away fans are welcome in the Belle Vue Bar (named after our former ground) which is located at the West Stand. We have some fantastic offers available of a pie & a pint for just £5 or 2 pints for £6! You can also try our very own Doncaster Rovers beer! Also known as Rovers1879.

I would usual attach a copy of our away fans guide that was produced by the club with information regarding the Keepmoat and the surrounding areas. Unfortunately I am unable to attach the file to the forum post, if you would like a read please drop me an email and I will send it to you directly. If you have time it is well worth a read.

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is [email protected] . Or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.
Thank you for your time, I hope to see you on Saturday and that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Last edited:

Dubai Grecian

Top post...but still hope we take three points from you

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great stuff Dean, thanks very much.

But yes, 3 points please :)

contrabombarde

Thank you Dean... Looking forward to playing you on Saturday and seeing you next year too in Div:1. and playing you again. We never take the easy option!

DRFC_SLO

Hey just think of you let us win it will take the trophy one step away from Plymouth? No? I didn't so ��

DRFC never do things the easy way either! Only a few weeks ago we looked certain to claim the title but now it just stands at 2 points.

Seriously tho, thank you for your feedback on the post. I hope it helps.

Does anyone have any links to Facebook groups for your club? I find it's a very effective way of communicating to away fans? I have asked to join the Exeter City Supporters discussion group (I think I got the name right) but I am still awaiting access. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Dean.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is the beer in the Belle Vue Bar real stuff or is it the northern fizzy rubbish?

Legohead

Banned
Thanks Dean. I'm Donny born and bred (Cusworth / Scawsby) until I left the town in my early twenties thank God. Looking forward to going back but only for the footy and to catch up with a few people and all with the added bonus of being able to leave again after a few hours. :D

The Cheswold pub on the Cinema complex area is within walking distance and also there is a pub across the road from the Keepmoat next to the retail park but both are 'chainy' and have zero character. Handy for beers though and the ground. I suppose you could walk from town and do the town pubs but it will be a bit of a walk and best avoid the Hyde Park area altogether. (worry)

Seriously though, despite my feeling for the town itself which is a personal view, -there are some amazing people in Donny and the club have come a long way since I used to stand on the popstand terrace at the old Belle Vue as a schoolkid. Promotion is fully deserved and congratulations.

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone have any links to Facebook groups for your club? I find it's a very effective way of communicating to away fans? I have asked to join the Exeter City Supporters discussion group (I think I got the name right) but I am still awaiting access. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Dean.
Hi Dean. Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated! I've approved your application now. The club's own Facebook page is;
https://www.facebook.com/exetercityfc/

grecian55

Thank you for the Information Dean ,looking forward to a good day Saturday .

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Thank you Dean

Top Notch, looking forward to it