• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Responsibile management at a community club?

Watch this video twice.

https://youtu.be/Scuz9krPRY8

Once without the sound - watching the facial expressions and the body language

Second with the volume up

Shocking

Tisdale has been a great servant, he shouldn't be hung out to dry like this

Out of ideas , out of his depth , under supported and under managed

Redarrow

Watch this video twice.

https://youtu.be/Scuz9krPRY8

Once without the sound - watching the facial expressions and the body language

Second with the volume up

Shocking

Tisdale has been a great servant, he shouldn't be hung out to dry like this

Out of ideas , out of his depth , under supported and under managed
So you will agree that maybe tisdale does do too much?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe you're having a laugh.

Tisdale is clearly out of his depth in all areas, and is devoid of any ideas of how to put things right. He's continually harping on with the injuries bollox, but he never ever takes an element of blame himself; he's totally washed up, so tell your mates at the E&E that in a proper manner.

Redarrow

I believe you're having a laugh.

Tisdale is clearly out of his depth in all areas, and is devoid of any ideas of how to put things right. He's continually harping on with the injuries bollox, but he never ever takes an element of blame himself; he's totally washed up, so tell your mates at the E&E that in a proper manner.
Ahh so now im with the Echo Pete.....i got a few jobs havnt i!!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe he should do less, concentrating on the fundamentals and do those tasks better.

I don't think he does himself any favours in the way he handles some interviews.

Redarrow

Maybe he should do less, concentrating on the fundamentals and do those tasks better.

I don't think he does himself any favours in the way he handles some interviews.
Your right mate he doesnt in interviews but i am sure he is hurting like everyone else, after all its on his shoulders and the first thing he has to do is speak to a camera, we can all vent on here and say what we want but for tisdale having to remain positive to not let the players get affected and conduct an interview which could go anywhere on the internet nowadays cant be easy!!

Well-known Exeweb poster
cant remember which manager said it but he reckoned its very easy and v common for a manager to get involved in so many things , football ie the 90 mins slides down the pecking order. not saying thsts whats happening here, but

Redarrow

cant remember which manager said it but he reckoned its very easy and v common for a manager to get involved in so many things , football ie the 90 mins slides down the pecking order. not saying thsts whats happening here, but
Tried having this conversation the other day with pete,credy and a fair few more but they were blinkered into thinking a football managers job is just picking the side, i have witnessed it first hand and they pretty much work 24/7, i can pretty much gaurantee you tisdale didnt sleep a wink tues night, must be very stressful let alone when you have loads of keyboard warriers who feel they can do a better job, a lot of people on here wouldnt even know where to start on their first day as a football manager trust me.

Well-known Exeweb poster
yep, jusr watched it and there's a man under pressure, though very frank and honest.. anyway bloody good picture quality , miles better than the stuff thats put up on grecian player

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tried having this conversation the other day with pete,credy and a fair few more but they were blinkered into thinking a football managers job is just picking the side, i have witnessed it first hand and they pretty much work 24/7, i can pretty much gaurantee you tisdale didnt sleep a wink tues night, must be very stressful let alone when you have loads of keyboard warriers who feel they can do a better job, a lot of people on here wouldnt even know where to start on their first day as a football manager trust me.
yeah the willingness for open minded debate on here is unfortunately lacking , in general its their opinion or the highway,,