• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No more iFollow

ECFC89

I dislike this padding out of the footballing weekend. I live in Exe, so not bothered about the ramifications for people elsewhere. The more games away from 3pm on Saturday, feels like less of an occasion.

The score services on BBC, Sky and TNT will virtually become defunct. Old fashioned and times move on I know, but 3pm kick off always feels right to me. Already ****** off by the idea of 12:30 for our last home game of the season.

Maybe I'll get used to it.

dontpassback

I maybe a bit slow on this one,(don’t agree Grecian in guzz😀 !,but does this mean that city’s games at port vale and Northampton will be on sky ?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesn't say what the time for the live games will be. If there's 10 games from the EFL every weekend they surely can't be at different times.

denzel

I maybe a bit slow on this one,(don’t agree Grecian in guzz😀 !,but does this mean that city’s games at port vale and Northampton will be on sky ?
No

exeips

Think you'll be OK.

Domestic streaming audio services will remain alongside existing audio-visual arrangements for international audiences via iFollow and club streaming services.
So hopefully not the end to ifollow then?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So is it worth buying a season ticket if games are to be moved away from Saturday?

denzel

So hopefully not the end to ifollow then?
The way I read it, "International" audiences will still be able to use ifollow for the Saturday 3pm games but not the rest?

ECFC89

So is it worth buying a season ticket if games are to be moved away from Saturday?
Very good point. I cannot do Sundays if that's where they're thinking of moving them, and 12:30 is a real struggle to get there.

Grecian Max

This is incorrect, ifollow will still exist

With over 1,000 EFL fixtures live via Sky and NOW each season, iFollow/club streaming services will no longer offer domestic live video coverage of EFL matches.

Same as now

Grecian Max

I live in Exe, so not bothered about the ramifications for people elsewhere
😂 charming