• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No more iFollow

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Coppers

I was just about to share the same article. Seems like a backward ste. Coverage will be better quality 4k hdr, more cameras etc. probably multiple games on the red button too like they currently do.But less city games overall, you won't be able to see every match like you current can.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Overall a good deal.
Looks like we will have a one in four chance to be shown every week, meaning those games will be moved. Good news about long notice periods and hopefully one Sky subscription will be less than paying out for multiple ifollow games and also allow us to watch other games in the EFL

Last edited:

CWH-NYC_

I was just about to share the same article. Seems like a backward ste. Coverage will be better quality 4k hdr, more cameras etc. probably multiple games on the red button too like they currently do.But less city games overall, you won't be able to see every match like you current can.
Based on that - Very upset about it. I like to watch every game.

denzel

Based on that - Very upset about it. I like to watch every game.
Think you'll be OK.

Domestic streaming audio services will remain alongside existing audio-visual arrangements for international audiences via iFollow and club streaming services.

Squeezebox

What about audio commentary for those outside the Radio Devon area? It implies that this will be available to international listeners rather than domestic? Huge backward step for me if this is the case as although I rarely get to see City play either live or on the box so to speak, I listen to all the radio commentaries throughout the season via ifollow.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think you'll be OK.

Domestic streaming audio services will remain alongside existing audio-visual arrangements for international audiences via iFollow and club streaming services.
Hopefully the misleading thread title can be changed.

denzel

What about audio commentary for those outside the Radio Devon area? It implies that this will be available to international listeners rather than domestic? Huge backward step for me if this is the case as although I rarely get to see City play either live or on the box so to speak, I listen to all the radio commentaries throughout the season via ifollow.
"Domestic streaming audio services will remain"

Squeezebox

"Domestic streaming audio services will remain"
Thank you - must have misread in my panic! Still hopeful of one day returning to Devon to live however!

denzel

Some interesting stuff in there. Minimum of 4 cameras for our games. Where will they all go?