• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

E.C.F.C. V Fleetwood Town Matchday Thread.

dontpassback

Caldwell need to wake up,and get out this malaise that we are in,after every game we are getting the same old excuses and me and many others are getting p###d off with it !

ryancooper327

Apparently Aimson's goal wasn't offside but that Sweeney had let the ball go out of play.
Yep, called it before the lino flagged. Nearly happened a couple times with their short corner routine.

JGrecian23

Sweeny is turning into a liability unfortunately now. Plays like he's 46. Shame as been a great servant.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently Aimson's goal wasn't offside but that Sweeney had let the ball go out of play.
Yep. Lino flagged almost immediately.

ryancooper327

Sweeny is turning into a liability unfortunately now. Plays like he's 46. Shame as been a great servant.
Agreed - not seen a good game in a little while unfortunately.

TotnesGrecian

Does anyone know what has happened to hartridge today?

I overheard a steward ask a player in the car park if hartdridge was injured, to which the player replied "it wouldn't be for me to tell you" 🤔

JCWhoosh

Not sure why their goal was ruled out if I am honest. I was looking right down the 18 yard line. If it was a push on Sanisalo then thought we got away with one there.
Also, not sure why Cole was further forward than Harris. Thought Harris was a goal scorer.?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
“The game is decided by goals not by possession not by passes but by goals and we have to understand that”

If we don’t understand that it’s slightly worrying 😀😀😀

Red Monster

“The game is decided by goals not by possession not by passes but by goals and we have to understand that”

If we don’t understand that it’s slightly worrying 😀😀😀
This was our 18th home game and we’ve managed to score
a whopping 11 goals!!! 🤬

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the basis of what we've seen so far, Harris shouldn't be [anywhere near] starting. Would rather have Pedro in there.