• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay Utd PSF

robchave

Is it 1-1? Radio Devon dont seem interested in giving the score!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
2-1 Randell Williams.

Exehausted

2-1, Randell Williams!

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
More pace and a bit more bite. Sparkes for Moxey would be my first change. I know Cundy made a bad mistake last week but he is quite fast, he would come on for A.Martin. We know what we will get from the old ones, we need to see what the young ones can do in (what sounds like) a very competitive friendly.
Probably disagree, With the season starting next week we need everyone who are more likely to start in L2 to play, The youngsters Matt rates are going on loan to gain game experience, The others I'd let them play in the checkatrade and other second string games unless their needed in say a injury crisis

The deluder

2-1, Randell Williams!
Hopefully a big season for him.

Exehausted

Probably disagree, With the season starting next week we need everyone who are more likely to start in L2 to play, The youngsters Matt rates are going on loan to gain game experience, The others I'd let them play in the checkatrade and other second string games unless their needed in say a injury crisis
Jack Sparkes is now a first team squad player and he would be in instead of Moxey, he just doesn't have it at full back anymore. He was poor last week and the Torquay goal came "from a terrible mistake by Dean Moxey", according to Devon Live.

Last edited:

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jack Sparkes is now a first team squad player and he would be in instead of Moxey, he just doesn't have it at full back anymore. He was poor last week and the Torquay goal came "from a terrible mistake by Dean Moxey".
I'm sure there is a reason why the team is what it is today, After this game it will be forgotten and the real stuff starts next week

Exehausted

Lee Martin on for Nicky Ajose, our first change I think.

Exehausted

All over, 2-1 win. It'll be interesting to hear from those there what they made of it.

CityTillIDie

Honestly thought we might lose this, glad I was wrong utc!