• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay Utd PSF

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Commentator just referred to Jack Sparkes as Jack Sparkles :LOL:
I prefer sparkles

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
A strong lineup and about as close to next weeks starting 11 as we're going to get. I hope that Torquay have their first 11 out and the game isn't ruined by too many substitutions. This needs to be treated as the real thing in preparation for next week.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
1-0 to Torquay.

Exehausted

Poor start. Come on you reds!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
No point beating around the bush, we have been very suspect defensively.

Exehausted

According to Twitter it seems they are all over us. I just hope that Matt lets some of the youngsters on for the second half and we can start to give the Gulls a game.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
According to Twitter it seems they are all over us. I just hope that Matt lets some of the youngsters on for the second half and we can start to give the Gulls a game.
Why would the youngsters give them a better game?

All level!

Exehausted

Why would the youngsters give them a better game?
More pace and a bit more bite. Sparkes for Moxey would be my first change. I know Cundy made a bad mistake last week but he is quite fast, he would come on for A.Martin. We know what we will get from the old ones, we need to see what the young ones can do in (what sounds like) a very competitive friendly.

Exehausted

It says on Twitter that we have sold out the away end. If my memory serves me it holds about 900, so that's very impressive.