• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The new Red Square

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Out of interest, what is that building they have tacked it on to ?

Ian Sideman

Out of interest, what is that building they have tacked it on to ?
If they've just "tacked" it on, it will be very dangerous when the wind gets up. I'll be staying well clear.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've made a sort of resolution to try and ride my bike to games next season (largely for the exercise), the prospect of a pint or two at Red Square should help this even if it ends up negating the positives of the exercise :D :D

Saint James

A bit of rumpy-pumpy? :D
Depends on who does the asking!

Cheggers

Looks like it's the "New Cowshed" to me.

United09

Looks ok but is that the full size? tbh it looks a bit small. Anyway I do know a very good demolishing firm if its not to your greeks likings. They are around the area on Tuesday, 24 November 2009 around 7 o'clock onwards and its FREE.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks ok but is that the full size? tbh it looks a bit small. Anyway I do know a very good demolishing firm if its not to your greeks likings. They are around the area on Tuesday, 24 November 2009 around 7 o'clock onwards and its FREE.

How trying to stop creating banter? Thats what the banter base is for, not on here

United09

Not really creating banter, just asking is that the full size of it? to me it seems small compared to what crowds you are predicting.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not really creating banter, just asking is that the full size of it? to me it seems small compared to what crowds you are predicting.
Still bigger than the Popside though ;)

United09

Now thats what I call creating banter Zider. The popside will have more fans tho :)