• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

first day challenge

sharky

First fan challenge - leeds allocate the away fans tickets to clubs based on pre booked ticket sales , and only in a block on 1200 or 3000 this will determine which section the away fans are allocated , either a 1200 section high up in triangle from the corner flag or 3000 seats behind a goal .

With our scum neighbours only using the 1200 allocation the last time they visited , and not filling it , will the travelling red army raise to the challenge and take the larger allocation ..???

city_is_my_life

I would think so!! Simple answer. I would reckon on 2000+.

CIML

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
We will definitely take more than 1,200. If that is right then its good that there will be a further 1,800 seats on offer.

TOP_CITY_FAN

We will take more to Leeds than we took to Rotherham.

lufc1919

Leeds fan here ("in peace" as they say)

your club will usually be offered 2 allocations, 1,700 in the corner or the south stand. The way Ken Bates runs the club, he will tell your officials that they must buy the whole allocation from us whether you sell the tickets or not. This usually ends up with the smaller clubs refusing the larger allocation in case they get stuck with the bill for unfilled seats.

glos_grecian

your club will usually be offered 2 allocations, 1,700 in the corner or the south stand. The way Ken Bates runs the club, he will tell your officials that they must buy the whole allocation from us whether you sell the tickets or not. This usually ends up with the smaller clubs refusing the larger allocation in case they get stuck with the bill for unfilled seats.
What a Pr*ck!

Bates not you.;) Welcome to Exeweb.:)

ECFC Steve

I reckon it will be a very large following, I mean why not ??. Its going to be one of the best League away days in City history i would imagine.

2-3000, Possibly more.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster

Is he allowed to do that. I seriuosly would have that checked with the Football league as that dosnt seem right at all.
i would expect us to take 1500ish including me. Ill be there

grecianfaniow

Master Bates is like all chairman... greedy

I cant possibly see any other way to test our Tis than to throw him the deep end with all the biggest teams in L1 all at once! This could determine our seasons success from the start, Im praying for a good start already ;) Come on you reds 2-0 at elland road will prove we can do it again this season <fingers crossed firmly>

GRECIAN72

On a hill,with a view of SJP from my window
I reckon it will be a very large following, I mean why not ??. Its going to be one of the best League away days in City history i would imagine.

2-3000, Possibly more.
First game back after championship season,we filled West Brom's away end, 1800 if i recall.Can't see why we wouldn't do the same this season at Leeds, although we're a bigger club now,with a bigger belief,i reckon will take the same as what we did to Charlton in the cup.All i know,is that if we make the same noise as we did at The Hawthorns then its gonna be one hell of a start to the season,and i can't wait,roll on Aug 8th,UTC.