• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bsp

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I dont miss it. It was nice being one of the big teams in the division but on the whole I found our time in the BSP frustrating. Missing out on play offs by 1 point 2 seasons running, crap teams timewasting a getting a draw, not knowing where on the map some of the teams come from, very few away fans, etc etc.

I think we have started ok in L2 and once we have found are feet and settled in and start to learn about the other clubs in terms of who we think we should and shouldn't beat, the BSP will just seem a distant memory and hopefully it will stay that way.

bflockha

Miss the keepie up with the Blue Suare Cube and the new one of kicking those balls into a box..............
Dont think so

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
In some ways yes , the fact there is more midweek games means with my job/playing footie myself i got to see more games...

But in every other way NO.

Grecian2K

I "miss" the plaintive calls from certain Turkeys over on banter board chirping "EXCRETIA ARE NON LEAGUE FOR EVER - FACT!"...

.....in a strange kind of nostalgically ironic way :D

Last edited:

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Wasn't this done just a few weeks ago ?

No, don't miss the Conf' at all. I wonder if the people that do, might only only have been following the City since releagtion ?

The only decent thing about the Conf' was the TV coverage, Setanta did do a decent job covering the league.

Glad to be out of it, tinpot does not rule ok.

tisdale 1

Resigned
what about paul parker or westley they haven't been mentioned yet.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
5 years of pure hell IMO. I hope the lessons have been learned; and we never end up back there.

StroudGrecian

I enjoyed the Conference/BSP, we won a lot of games and that always feels good. But I wont miss it, other than watching City at Nailsworth

SDRighton

what about paul parker or westley they haven't been mentioned yet.
Both c*nts. Watching the Grays game last night it reached the point where I decided if Paul Parker said "at the moment in time" one more time, I was going to travel down to Grays and kill him. By tw*tting him around the head with Graham Westley.

tisdale 1

Resigned
ha my favourite parker quote was "he has no right to win that" or "must do better" every game over and over