• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dentists!!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
No sign of an apology once I did get to see this smarmy t*sser, the tw*t spent all of 5 minutes giving my nashers a 'check up', whilst flirting with his Spanish assistant and then the d*ckhead preceded to charge me £30 odd quid for the pleasure!.
Just to clarify Deathy, are we talking the Dentist or the said "Spanish assistant" here?

Just curious - though, if the latter, probably kept your mind off the sound of the drill, eh? ;)

Brinty IFA

Explain please.
LOL!!! He means the oil and the salmon that we ( I assume by 'we' he means the English) pay for. Oh.....hang on.......

:D

Swanaldo

LOL!!! He means the oil and the salmon that we ( I assume by 'we' he means the English) pay for. Oh.....hang on.......

:D
Careful, Brinty. Your target audience may not get irony.

Brinty IFA

***awaits 'Crockford style' beating***

Joshyd123

I haven't been to the dentist since I was about 5 (give or take a few years) because the bloke didn't put me too sleep before drilling my mouth open.

It bloody hurt. :mad:

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
Topical thread for me. Was in an all day meeting in Bristol yesterday and lost a huge filling whilst eating some toffee Quality Street. I estimate it will cost about £200 to sort that plus any other work needed since my last visit 3 years ago.

I never have any injections as I believe pain is all in the mind. Providing my dentist tells when what he is doing it doesn't seem to hurt. The bill is another matter.

After half an hour lying back, staring up at a man with my mouth wide open I can imagine how Nursey and Looby must feel.

tisdale 1

Resigned
Explain please.
they dont pay for prescription they get paid to stop smoking they benfit alot better up there as there scottish party robbs are money off gordon then put it into there budget. and iam sure there is more!

Swanaldo

As you seem so proud of being English, can you translate your explanation into English for us please. I didn't understand half of what you said.

Brinty IFA

they dont pay for prescription they get paid to stop smoking they benfit alot better up there as there scottish party robbs are money off gordon then put it into there budget. and iam sure there is more!
:D The best post I've read all day!!! for all the wrong reasons

Makes me proud to be English!! :S

Do your Mum and Dad read the Daily Mail? :)

Last edited:

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
after half an hour lying back, staring up at a man with my mouth wide open i can imagine how nursey and looby must feel.
Funniest thing Ive read in ages. :D

Last edited: