• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lloyds Bank branch in St Thomas Shopping Centre scheduled for closure in August. :(
Not good. The Nat West branch closed there last year. Plus the one at Exmouth.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lloyds Bank branch in St Thomas Shopping Centre scheduled for closure in August. :(
So bye-bye to the last remaining cash machine west of Exe Bridge (unless you fancy braving the youthful thugs who are always loitering by the one at the Tesco Express further up Cowick Street) 🤬
Thank god for my free bus pass - at least I can still get an easy ride up the hill to the ones in the City Centre - assuming of course that Stagecoach services are running.
Go cashless G2K

Here to help

iscalad

Go cashless G2K

Here to help
What do you do if the Internet goes down when you are trying to pay? Asking for a friend.

Oldsmobile-88

What do you do if the Internet goes down when you are trying to pay? Asking for a friend.
😁 Happened many times at SJP last Saturday !

iscalad

😁 Happened many times at SJP last Saturday !
And? How did people pay? Did you point them in the direction of the nearest Lidl?

Alistair20000

No idea. I still like cash :)

Colesman Ballz

Not good. The Nat West branch closed there last year. Plus the one at Exmouth.
That was a pain in the ar$e for me personally. Switching my account to the High St was bleddy inconvenient. Takes an age to get anything sorted there, and doesn't have the convenience of free parking. I had considered changing to the St Thomas Lloyds but thankfully I haven't ! It doesn't seem that long ago that there were three banks there.
I can see the whole shopping centre getting closed down and the site redeveloped before too long.

iscalad

No idea. I still like cash :)
Thank you for your answer. But as you know, I wasn't asking you. You should be sorting out how much money I've won.

Alistair20000

Thank you for your answer. But as you know, I wasn't asking you. You should be sorting out how much money I've won.
I rather thought you were asking me chap. See post #10,733.

I have posted up how little you won with your Yankee. :(

iscalad

I rather thought you were asking me chap. See post #10,733.

I have posted up how little you won with your Yankee. :(
Farce.....