• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christian Doidge

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Age means nothing just look at Curo ! 👍 get the deal done I say ✍
We didn't pay a fee for Curo though. As much as I really want to see us sign a striker, should we really be paying fees for 32 year olds when we're not going to be able to recoup anything?

yticretexe

should we really be paying fees for 32 year olds when we're not going to be able to recoup anything?
If said 32 year old helps us retain our league one position then we will be ”recouping” 1+ million a year in revenue.

Last edited:

larrywilkie

We didn't pay a fee for Curo though. As much as I really want to see us sign a striker, should we really be paying fees for 32 year olds when we're not going to be able to recoup anything?
I think if we were to get two and a half good seasons out of a proven striker, that would be a good investment, if it helps to consolidate our league 1 status?

larrywilkie

If said 32 year old helps us retain our league one position then we will be”recouping” 1+ million a year in revenue.
That's what I meant ;)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If said 32 year old helps us retain our league one position then we will be ”recouping” 1+ million a year in revenue.
Especially if he also helps with the development of our younger players.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't he 31? Depends on the size of the fee, surely. Unless it's massive, wages will probably be the bigger outlay.

SimonBB

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Him & Sonny perfect experience and young pretender combo.

Banksy

If he helps keep us in League One that’ll be an investment in itself cash wise.

Banksy

Him & Sonny perfect experience and young pretender combo.
Yes , it would be nice to think our young star of the future isn’t left forgotten on the subs’ bench , he needs to be nurtured now.