• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

We8Argyle

Drumming up trade for the phone in already are we 😉
No fun after a good result.

Djg123

Not good enough. Have to be beating poor toothless teams like that at home. That’s 11 league games without a win, absolutely shocking. Didn’t look like scoring for 1 minute of that game, Time to go

tom_ecfc

Just found this on X…
1701208575824.png

Djg123

Good result? Wake up pal. 0-0 against Shrewsbury reserves who have a shocking away record is just more dross

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I write this with a lot of emotion after getting abuse from an old guy calling me stupid, telling me I am stupid for wanting Caldwell out and telling me I blatantly don't love the club if I want Caldwell out

I am unsure if what game he was watching but that was uninspiring rubbish

Caldwell must be gone by tomorrow. Otherwise I won't be putting another penny into the club until he is gone. There is zero defence left.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Just found this on X…
View attachment 13529
Absolute lad

Nothing changes off the back of tonight. Get out.

tom_ecfc

So you agree this was another poor result?

StudentGrecian

I write this with a lot of emotion after getting abuse from an old guy calling me stupid, telling me I am stupid for wanting Caldwell out and telling me I blatantly don't love the club if I want Caldwell out

Caldwell must be gone by tomorrow. Otherwise I won't be putting another penny into the club until he is gone. There is zero defence left.
This is a problem of their own creation. Toxic times on the terrace not seen since the end of Tis, they have to act for the benefit of the club or people will stop turning up.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Can I sincerely apologise for Taggy's response (unless of course it was Jon Beer in disguise)
UTC

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just found this on X…
View attachment 13529
And that was in a Russian gulag in Siberia.