• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale Appointment absolute disgrace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
It wasn’t from kick off, it was a great following number wise and good noise (and pyro) from the off. People wouldn’t have travelled if they didn’t want to support their team.

We then proceeded to put in one of the worst performances of the Trust era and he deservedly got called out for it - the fans relationship was already broken after his continual arrogant remarks
Yep totally agree. I'm sure the fans thought "I know I'll waste a good near £80-£100 to get to the game/drink/eat etc to abuse the manager from the kick off" That was probably the first thing on their minds.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
It wasn’t from kick off, it was a great following number wise and good noise (and pyro) from the off. People wouldn’t have travelled if they didn’t want to support their team.

We then proceeded to put in one of the worst performances of the Trust era and he deservedly got called out for it - the fans relationship was already broken after his continual arrogant remarks
Agree. It only kicked off after he gave us the finger. So no, it wasn't non stop abuse from kick off.

Grecian Max

Agree. It only kicked off after he gave us the finger. So no, it wasn't non stop abuse from kick off.
The YouTube lad who caught the funny argument that day, I followed as he had a few football videos and barely any subscribers - went on to become one of the largest football vloggers and football shirt channel over Covid

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know the argument you mean. I'd left by then.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
The YouTube lad who caught the funny argument that day, I followed as he had a few football videos and barely any subscribers - went on to become one of the largest football vloggers and football shirt channel over Covid
Who is it? Away Days?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
The season we went down still gives me nightmares. Some awful desperation signings that were nowhere near good enough. Hopefully this season doesn't end up the same.

Grecian Max

Who is it? Away Days?
Yeah thats the one

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster

Number13

The season we went down still gives me nightmares. Some awful desperation signings that were nowhere near good enough. Hopefully this season doesn't end up the same.
Its got that feel about it though........... people are saying we should sign people in January but I'd rather we saved pur cash for a L2 title tilt than pay Muskwe, Watts, Wilshut, etc any more money......

Grecian Max

Its got that feel about it though........... people are saying we should sign people in January but I'd rather we saved pur cash for a L2 title tilt than pay Muskwe, Watts, Wilshut, etc any more money......
None of those would be around for a L2 title push

Status
Not open for further replies.