• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Debon Derby 15th April 23 - Discussion & Prediction Thread

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think I spy Jevani in the group - wonder if we might play him ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Argyle's Danny Mayor's thought's ahead of the game

TOP_CITY_FAN

I think I spy Jevani in the group - wonder if we might play him ?
Could you imagine... Unreal

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see some thick t$%t on Pashitty is claiming that the last game at SJP doesn't count because it was covid season.
Yes, that's right, the season that ended prematurely and they were gifted a promotion on points per game before they had an opportunity to bottle it.

They really do have some special fans.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see some thick t$%t on Pashitty is claiming that the last game at SJP doesn't count because it was covid season.
Yes, that's right, the season that ended prematurely and they were gifted a promotion on points per game before they had an opportunity to bottle it.

There manager disagrees.

“It’s the biggest game this season,” It's one we've been looking forward to for ages. We’ve had our eye on it since the fixtures were drawn. I’ve wanted to go back there since we last got beat all those years ago. I can't wait - and what's at stake as well is so important.”

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

dontpassback

That would be no less than Newell,and don’t forget his mate brent took 300k from the ice rink just before it went bust,but according to pasoti,eee saved us 😅😅😅😅😅

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really don't like the editing of the second goal.It leaves out the early bits - the flicking it over an opponents head before the step over....

CityTillIDie

There manager disagrees.

“It’s the biggest game this season,” It's one we've been looking forward to for ages. We’ve had our eye on it since the fixtures were drawn. I’ve wanted to go back there since we last got beat all those years ago. I can't wait - and what's at stake as well is so important.”
So their manager cares this time does he?!