• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
‘Its’ being misspelt must be right up they’re too ! :cool:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Looking on Ebay out of curiosity for hand sanitizer and seeing a half used bottle for sale and people actually bidding on it :ROFLMAO:
And the stupid patronising woman on GMB today saying things like "who knew corned beef came in cans" !! bloody snob.

Tim Long

Looking on Ebay out of curiosity for hand sanitizer and seeing a half used bottle for sale and people actually bidding on it :ROFLMAO:
And the stupid patronising woman on GMB today saying things like "who knew corned beef came in cans" !! bloody snob.

iscalad

Glad to see it's halal.

Tim Long

Glad to see it's halal.
Did a relatively long search on Google images to find one that wasn't marked 'halal'. Couldn't find one. Also some are the product of Argentina and I thought Brazil was more appropriate.

Spoonz Red E

Now I know how heavy the net is that they catch the cattle with.

Grecian2K

And there was me thinking our two Staffies could be a bit whiffy at times!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Journalists who think $500 million divided by 327 million people is over a million per person.

Alistair20000

Matey in front of me at Sainsbury’s Pinhoe buying a selection of booze and paracetamols, nowt else, and being told he was over quota. Calls back his lady companion to split the purchases into two lots and that is O.K. What a waste of time.

Big sign saying stay a metre apart but impossible with both adjoining till lines open.

Grecian2K

Matey in front of me at Sainsbury’s Pinhoe buying a selection of booze and paracetamols, nowt else
That's what I'd call a balanced diet.