• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Legohead

Banned
So that’s now two public figures you would describe as ‘sub-human’. It makes my use of ‘Bird’ seem rather tame. You are aware of the historical context the phrase ‘sub-human’ envokes Lego?
Wow.
So that’s now two public figures you would describe as ‘sub-human’. It makes my use of ‘Bird’ seem rather tame. You are aware of the historical context the phrase ‘sub-human’ envokes Lego?
It's not a crime to have no respect for certain people is it? Politicians do it to us everyday. Harvey Weinstein for example?

Anyone respect him?

He probably called his victims 'birds' too.

No. Tell me.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
How does one define food poisoning and how does one know if these stats are accurate ? Lots more detailed workings needed before this article can be properly appraised.

Nearly 60 million population in UK and 2.4 million alleged cases. One person in 25 a year. Cannot say that an assiduous reading of The Lancet has flagged up the UK as having a major problem with food poisoning.

Any mild guts ache in here dressed up as food poisoning ?

What news of food poisoning in Indonesia please Indo. Just interested like.
Do I really have to go over this again?
1. I didn't raise the question of food hygiene
2. I did raise the topic of chlorine washed chickens
3. The usual suspect immediately jumped to the topic of food hygiene in Indonesia, which is not related to chlorine washed chicken which might be exported to the UK from the US
4. Since the deflector in chief supported by other deflectors made a sad attempt to knock Indonesia, still avoiding the topic of chlorinated chicken, I was forced to research the standard of food hygiene in the UK, which is awful, as explained in the article I attached
5. But the deflectors still ignored that
6. So since I made the effort to research then my "opponents" can do their own farking research.

DB9

No. Tell me.
The reference "Sub-Human" was used in the 1930's/40's Nazi Germany to describe Jewish people and others that the Nazis thought weren't part of the "Master race" and we all know how that ended up

tavyred

Wow.

It's not a crime to have no respect for certain people is it? Politicians do it to us everyday. Harvey Weinstein for example?

Anyone respect him?

He probably called his victims 'birds' too.

No. Tell me.
Just highlighting your double standards Lego.
The term sub-human was used as cover by Nazi-Germany to justify its extermination of Jews, Slavs, the disabled and its political opponents like Communists. You have the right to not respect anyone you like, but when you deny anyone their innate right to be treated or described as a human being , you enter a very dangerous area of discourse, way worse than me describing a woman as a ‘Bird’ I would suggest.
You obviously aren’t a Nazi, but don’t preach to others on the use of language when you seem somewhat clueless in that regard yourself.
Your none to subtle linking of me with a convicted sex pest is noted also, I’ll give you the opportunity to withdraw that particular comment.

Legohead

Banned
Just highlighting your double standards Lego.
The term sub-human was used as cover by Nazi-Germany to justify its extermination of Jews, Slavs, the disabled and its political opponents like Communists. You have the right to not respect anyone you like, but when you deny anyone their innate right to be treated or described as a human being , you enter a very dangerous area of discourse, way worse than me describing a woman as a ‘Bird’ I would suggest.
You obviously aren’t a Nazi, but don’t preach to others on the use of language when you seem somewhat clueless in that regard yourself.
Your none to subtle linking of me with a convicted sex pest is noted also, I’ll give you the opportunity to withdraw that particular comment.
I actually was giving Weinstein of an example of someone recently in the news who I would suggest that most sane people would have little respect for. To reinforce my point. I didn't intend to link any sort of accusation against you with him or his views / actions therefore if this was the case I do apologise for that unreservedly and would like to put on record that I in no way link you to or accuse you of being anything.

I didn't say that the likes of Boris Johnson doesn't deserve to be treated as a human being. If I did say this then what would be wrong with this? As another example of a horrible excuse for a person I give you Jimmy Saville. Does he deserve to be treated as a human being just because he is a human being? This is because I don't have any respect for Johnson or Saville. Bad people who do bad things forfeit their right to be treated equally IMO. In context of course. Obviously someone stealing a joint of beef from the co op isn't that bad. That's not to say I am some sort of Nazi, and i'm glad you made that clear. It's not some sort of vigilante opinion. I want to live in a world where people do good things for others.

I just get fed up of people misinterpreting what i say all the time. I hate Boris Johnson because he does no good for people. Is that so hard to understand? Doesn't mean i'm a horrible person or i want to assassinate him or something. If he did good things and used his power for good and honesty then he'd be my best friend. I just have a low tolerance for people like that and no patience.

Last edited:

DB9

I actually was giving Weinstein of an example of someone recently in the news who I would suggest that most sane people would have little respect for. To reinforce my point. I didn't intend to link any sort of accusation against you with him or his views / actions therefore if this was the case I do apologise for that unreservedly and would like to put on record that I in no way link you to or accuse you of being anything.

I didn't say that the likes of Boris Johnson doesn't deserve to be treated as a human being. If I did say this then what would be wrong with this? As another example of a horrible excuse for a person I give you Jimmy Saville. Does he deserve to be treated as a human being just because he is a human being? This is because I don't have any respect for Johnson or Saville. Bad people who do bad things forfeit their right to be treated equally IMO. That's not to say I am some sort of Nazi, and i'm glad you made that clear. It's not some sort of vigilante opinion. I want to live in a world where people do good things for others.
You do realise that using the term "Sub-Human" in the context of Weinstein is a bit naugthy seeing as he's Jewish, No matter what he's done?

Legohead

Banned
oh, and anger issues I think. :ROFLMAO:

Legohead

Banned
You do realise that using the term "Sub-Human" in the context of Weinstein is a bit naugthy seeing as he's Jewish, No matter what he's done?
Oh my God. You're at it now.

Legohead

Banned
Weinstein was in the news for being a sex pest. I had no idea he is Jewish. I was making him as example of someone in the news recently who had done something bad and who we would have no respect for. The fact he's Jewish had not crossed my mind at all. Because I didn't know he was.

Legohead

Banned
Weinstein was in the news for being a sex pest. I had no idea he is Jewish. I was making him as example of someone in the news recently who had done something bad and who we would have no respect for. The fact he's Jewish had not crossed my mind at all.

I take it that's an accusation against me then on record?