• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

AB Ciren

He's started the last 3 games and helped keep clean sheets in the last 2.
He's started the last 3 games and helped keep clean sheets in the last 2.
My mate who is a big WBA fan says he is playing at RB keeping the regular RB out and performing really well Edwards is also in the match day squad

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesn't look like Ethan is going to come on against Bayern today.
I thought his coach said he would play more in the second half of the season?

fred binneys head

He didn’t say which season.

Banksy

It’s getting like a well worn record , hope he gets a decent cushion to sit on each week.

andrew p long

My mate who is a big WBA fan says he is playing at RB keeping the regular RB out and performing really well Edwards is also in the match day squad
On the team sheet today WBA had a player with shirt number 2 languishing on the bench, which seems to confirm that Dara is making big strides in grabbing the right back spot. Scoring a clinching goal in a big game won’t harm his prospects either ( pity he didn’t score that many for City!)

Corey

On the team sheet today WBA had a player with shirt number 2 languishing on the bench, which seems to confirm that Dara is making big strides in grabbing the right back spot. Scoring a clinching goal in a big game won’t harm his prospects either ( pity he didn’t score that many for City!)
Didn’t score at all for City IIRC

andrew p long

I wonder if the emergence of Dara O’Shea as a right back at WBA will mean that Kane Wilson becomes surplus to requirements there?

i see Kane is back from injury and has played in four games in the last fortnight for Tranmere. Unfortunately they have lost all four without scoring a single goal...

Rosencrantz

I wonder if the emergence of Dara O’Shea as a right back at WBA will mean that Kane Wilson becomes surplus to requirements there?

i see Kane is back from injury and has played in four games in the last fortnight for Tranmere. Unfortunately they have lost all four without scoring a single goal...
Dara will end up at centre back though. Right back at the moment is a decent way of easing him into a higher level. Even without Dara playing RB though it will be interesting to see what Albion's plans for Kane will be.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dara will end up at centre back though. Right back at the moment is a decent way of easing him into a higher level. Even without Dara playing RB though it will be interesting to see what Albion's plans for Kane will be.
I reckon he will be released end of season, hasn't crept into the Albion squad and being loaned out

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if mentioned elsewhere, but Macclesfield have signed (presumably using thin air) Donovan Wilson, who spent the second half of last season on loan to us. He set up Macc's equaliser against Leyton Orient.